UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

Re: Like woooaah!

Originally posted by CamAlmighty

Loco, cheers for the heads up on the resizing.

Very nice flicks, but I'm very concerned you got technical advice off Loco!

As for the old Nema shots, it is just a pity more people ain't posting so it just ends up being poor old Loco ploughing thru his albums. Anyone else care to contribute?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by phels

that fight scenes fuckin raw, graff backdrop makes it pefect tv

Apparently my tag is featured a few times in the fight scene with Millwall?

Originally posted by CamAlmighty

Yea that DPM wholecar you mentioned Slade....Saw it buffed today...Still see all the chrome along the top...

There was also an unfinished Ziroe on it as well...I think the wholecar was by Neas and Goks...Sorted.

STOP USING MY WORDS CAM....SORTED! YOU KNOW WAT IM CHATTIN ABOUT:lol:

considering i know the lot who paint that yard.ill awnser for them.basicly,them visits were spaced out over a couple of months but "jela" has only just got his camera back from the piggys.so he isnt rinisin at all.positive comments a go go.negative comments a no no!:D

Originally posted by b0b

Apparently my tag is featured a few times in the fight scene with Millwall?

not to sure mate i was in a crowded graff shop when i saw it. ill try nick it off em the weekend tho

Re: Re: Like woooaah!

Originally posted by b0b

Very nice flicks, but I'm very concerned you got technical advice off Loco!

As for the old Nema shots, it is just a pity more people ain't posting so it just ends up being poor old Loco ploughing thru his albums. Anyone else care to contribute?

Advice off Loco....scary isnt it! Anyhow, todays retro moment! http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v174/dirtyapricot@hotmail.com/ac.jpg'>

Originally posted by phels

not to sure mate i was in a crowded graff shop when i saw it. ill try nick it off em the weekend tho

yeah ive watched that film its sick...theres neas, joeb, dpm bombs/outlies mainly, then theres 2 neas ethel and dfie dubs there the main ones u see.

Archived