UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by plymski1

cheers b0b. does that mean that shutterfly have deceided that they dont want to be accociated with the content on 12oz, or is it simply that they dont want people linking to them on any website?

From loco's response it looks like they don't want any website linking. If you run a website your biggest expense is bandwidth, that is the amount of data that goes out from where your website is stored. Seeing as pictures are larger files than just webpages and seeing as 12oz gets so many people visiting it that all means that shutterfly must have had loads of bandwidth being used up and that costs them money. I bought some webspace for hosting pictures to post here and used up a month's worth of bandwidth in a few days. 12oz is too popular. So as for solutions: either use the free webspace you got with your internet account, buy some webspace or use fotango.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Oh and can someone refresh me on how to crop on Fotango..

There isn't a crop option on fotango. You should crop your picture once you've scanned it and before you upload it to fotango.

i just see a heaps pannel,with ceresd yrp xo been lined on the front by wiz n heaps...i smell suttin cookin and i know it aint my mums pork roast :P :P sumin along therm lines.... i also been seeing alot of dpm damage,looks like a possible spree of colourful pannels rollin in and out of london eh;) ;) look foward to that........anyways chappies after a night on the town while talking complete shit ill chek 12oz,happy days boys n girls:p

Archived