Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by streetkiller@Mar 17 2006, 03:35 PM

that senor metro isnt on metroburner soo dont talk shit mate

It's on his flog ...which anyone can access.

...whatever anyway, ain't getting into a silly argument over this. It's a minor.

just because they are slamdoors doesnt mean there scraps,

midland mainline still operate similar stock.

but in this case there scraps!! :haha: :haha:

Guest pom_one

i got a few of these old fliks from 92 and onward, doesnt look like these were live but thought id post anyway there i think from around newcastle way, got a few more i could scan if anyones interested, if not though or someone wants them taken down thats cool to init.

113904388_29ee41c5d4.jpg

113904389_3aabf3ee11.jpg

shut all your fucking traps

do you not think it is pretty obvious where certain stuff is anyway?!

oh no, someone posted a flick of a train sitting in X yard, and someone said where it was. do you think anyone really could give a shit?

and why do people try and show off about what yards, they no, going 'thats my yard' and shit. your fucking gay as, theres a handful of writers,if that,who could make a boast like that, and they arent the ones bigging themselves up and posting their own panels.

the police know what is done and where, you think they're fuckin stupid or something???

all these people who act like big men on here are pathetic, so stop whining and having little fights and grow up.

debate away, giving opinions on stuff you see or whatever, slate people to the ground, but these little arguments about plots are pathetic. anyone posting a flick where the plot is idenifiable have already hotted themselves out anyway, and then they start chucking it...

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 18 2006, 03:46 PM

The stupheroken pic at all?

yea i'll just scan it

Guest pom_one

not the one you ment i dont fink, im sure ive got it though fukin necks killin though now from hunting in shoeboxes lol

114215110_5b74069312.jpg

not the one you ment i dont fink, im sure ive got it though fukin necks killin though now from hunting in shoeboxes lol

I have a shot somewhere,in black n white though

does anyone know what the scene in scotland is like and orkney? going there in september again wondering whether it's worth bringing markers along.

im not sure of scotland exactly, but i can tell you that there is little to no scene in orkney, i went there a few years ago...its a very secluded place....no trees, fields, even in the towns there is no graffiti...but im sure scotland would have its fare share of bombing

Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 21 2006, 12:17 AM

does anyone know what the scene in scotland is like and orkney? going there in september again wondering whether it's worth bringing markers along.

It's ALWAYS worth taking a marker ANYWHERE ....you never know who might one day pass through the very same place as you.

Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 21 2006, 12:17 AM

yeah its bangin- bring your berols and crayolas

Guest imported_b0b

The Orkneys are small islands full of sheep fuckers. Ain't no trains there; just sheep. Still like Guilt Ridden says take your kit with you. Just imagine being the first person to get up there.