Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY+Mar 7 2006, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LITTLE PETEY - Mar 7 2006, 11:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Chewie@Mar 7 2006, 11:29 AM

This is getting boring

and your really doing everything you can to make things exciting arent you! why dont you entertain us mr thrills and spills!

[/b]

why dont u wander over to brickslayers and check out the London Walls thread that I started? Maybe you can put some of your retarded scribblings in there?

what is the poi8nt whenever i take the train i take camera. why say shit is running if no flicks. no flick no panel.

Originally posted by Chewie+Mar 7 2006, 04:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chewie - Mar 7 2006, 04:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY@Mar 7 2006, 11:46 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Chewie@Mar 7 2006, 11:29 AM

This is getting boring

and your really doing everything you can to make things exciting arent you! why dont you entertain us mr thrills and spills!

why dont u wander over to brickslayers and check out the London Walls thread that I started? Maybe you can put some of your retarded scribblings in there?

[/b]

because i'd rather spend my time getting at you and all the other mugs on here. i reckon your mum has a lesbian affair with my mum in her signal box of love - am i right!

any way why would i go to brick slayers when all the bellends post stuff in here.

what a waste of page 158 rookies...le chat has been discussed,cussed,praised many pages ago. PETEY...defensive? yup i know him,you dont,dont speculate. no back chat. I AM SLEEPING....good,keep it that way,dont drag the thread down...and for fucks sake you clowns,do something constructive,like getting you camera out,and popping a pic of your efforts on here?

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Mar 6 2006, 11:40 AM

Someone start a Newcastle Metro thread then - there's only about 50 odd flicks on the net at the moment anyway ...so once they're all posted what's everyone gonna do?

ive got 50+ newcastle steel flics sitting in my box, just havent had an excuss to scanem yet. some are real old like 91+

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM

...and for fucks sake you clowns,do something constructive,like getting you camera out,and popping a pic of your efforts on here?[/color]

HAHA AND I WONDER HOW MUCH TIMES THIS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 8 2006, 09:52 PM

what a waste of page 158 rookies...le chat has been discussed,cussed,praised many pages ago. PETEY...defensive? yup i know him,you dont,dont speculate. no back chat. I AM SLEEPING....good,keep it that way,dont drag the thread down...and for fucks sake you clowns,do something constructive,like getting you camera out,and popping a pic of your efforts on here?

im on here to give you back chat.

im sick of your dogshit comments, telling everyone else to sort it out and get flicking. fella this!, fella that! you on here debating something which, if your honest - too fucking scared to do properly yourself. why dont YOU sort it out and actually do some which could be considered a contribution to the scene.........coz iVE seen nothing from you.

and this thread dragged down anyway, the only good thing is the fliks people put on here. not everyone wanking over what colour someone used for border or wether or not some writers dad wears size nine trainers and having a talk about it.

PS. i dont need to speculate, i know le chat is le shit.

Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY+Mar 9 2006, 08:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LITTLE PETEY - Mar 9 2006, 08:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Mar 8 2006, 09:52 PM

im on here to give you back chat.

im sick of your dogshit comments, telling everyone else to sort it out and get flicking. fella this!, fella that! you on here debating something which, if your honest - too fucking scared to do properly yourself. why dont YOU sort it out and actually do some which could be considered a contribution to the scene.........coz iVE seen nothing from you.

and this thread dragged down anyway, the only good thing is the fliks people put on here. not everyone wanking over what colour someone used for border or wether or not some writers dad wears size nine trainers and having a talk about it.

PS. i dont need to speculate, i know le chat is le shit.

[/b]

well bollocks, just coz you aint seen it, doesnt mean it hasnt happend, why dont you stop wanking over how shit some cat is