Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

anon what sorta dumb comment is that about pfb, i think it wud put a smile on most ppl's faces knowin that pfb went out and done a whole train. i know for one i wud, wud be pure freshness and just for the simple fact they got out there and done something after so long!!

Originally posted by yourdead@Feb 26 2006, 07:30 PM

well it aint new coz there old flicks

yeah what i meant was panels in trafic is always fresh. Didnt mean those flix....Dont know if they are old or new. Fact most of shit on the internet is old, if you want to see some new fresh stuff you have to go and look for it...

Originally posted by serious_id@Feb 27 2006, 07:51 AM

anon what sorta dumb comment is that about pfb, i think it wud put a smile on most ppl's faces knowin that pfb went out and done a whole train. i know for one i wud, wud be pure freshness and just for the simple fact they got out there and done something after so long!!

nah ID, fuck that, id much rather see a misk panel photo up on this fr fr fresh forum of kings ;)

Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS+Feb 27 2006, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrOkEnBoNeS - Feb 27 2006, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Feb 27 2006, 07:51 AM

nah ID, fuck that, id much rather see a misk panel photo up on this fr fr fresh forum of kings ;)

[/b]

Believe that shit!!

Kings indeed.... :king: ;)

Originally posted by gargefunk+Feb 27 2006, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gargefunk - Feb 27 2006, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yourdead@Feb 26 2006, 07:30 PM

yeah what i meant was panels in trafic is always fresh. Didnt mean those flix....Dont know if they are old or new. Fact most of shit on the internet is old, if you want to see some new fresh stuff you have to go and look for it...

[/b]

all bout sittin on ur arse

Originally posted by I am swimming. Joe is sleeping.+Feb 27 2006, 02:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I am swimming. Joe is sleeping. - Feb 27 2006, 02:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by gargefunk@Feb 27 2006, 04:59 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-yourdead@Feb 26 2006, 07:30 PM

all bout sittin on ur arse

[/b]

i dont really want to see anyone elses stuff i aint that bothered, but if its sitting in my house on a screen, no1 is guna turn it down

that skam is quite nice considering its some south london toy but it does look like a slam bite 2 me any 1 else agree.

future career choice!, i love rail staff....my mum works in a signal box in kent she says that she loves it - working in a the signal box aswell.

they even gave her a high visabilty vest. i think thats word up...