UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by skrib139

london bridge lookin lively...

half hearted 45 minute spot yesterday turned out 10 panels on 8 different trains, 3 carriages of dels mop damage that had gone through the paintwork and a dpm wholecar.... :D

fuckin spectacular news:yum: :yum:

i think there is something wrong with shutterfly, since anyone on this forum posting pics from there is having the same problem.

to see the flix right click on the red x and go to properties at the bottom.

highlight the address of the pic and right click on it

copy the address

right click in your internet browsers address bar at the top

click paste

the pic should then come up

click on the back button and you will return to 12oz where the pic should now be showing

fuck knows why this works, but it does

Originally posted by skrib139

london bridge lookin lively...

half hearted 45 minute spot yesterday turned out 10 panels on 8 different trains, 3 carriages of dels mop damage that had gone through the paintwork and a dpm wholecar.... :D

Well get them bloody sent to my letterbox then!!! :lol:

Originally posted by lestalad

every recent post you have done loco are just red ex's to my eyes pal

It seems to be a Shutterfly thig then, not a loco problem as usual. Hope its sorted as ive just scanned some blinding early 90s DFM/TPG stuff, that aint bObs!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Locofanclub

It seems to be a Shutterfly thig then, not a loco problem as usual. Hope its sorted as ive just scanned some blinding early 90s DFM/TPG stuff, that aint bObs!!! :lol:

yeah its a Shutterfly thing, they've eventually cottoned on it seems. oh well, i've just got the x treatment about 200 more times... :o

try this one Loco - www.photobucket.com

check your mail up north next week too.;)

Originally posted by nG

yeah its a Shutterfly thing, they've eventually cottoned on it seems. oh well, i've just got the x treatment about 200 more times... :o

try this one Loco - www.photobucket.com

check your mail up north next week too.;)

Cheers for that nG. Ive also contacted Shutterfly about the problem too.... Looks like the Fluke flick is safe at the mo!

damsloors

for sure the slamdoors are fun stock... i especially enjoyed the allegedly first-class compartments... riding just after sunset in a compartment with windows open and a broken lamp at the end of the train, all the sights and sounds of the electric railway (Zap!) third rail sparks, the smell of grease, the sound of steel wheels on steel rail echoing through the tunnel whizing by at fifty per only inches away... nobody sees the dark figure wandering the hallway...

Mom says, "Always leave a place nicer than you found it" so I was sure to add some artistic enhancements.

cheers to y'all from the desert!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Cheers for that nG. Ive also contacted Shutterfly about the problem too.... Looks like the Fluke flick is safe at the mo!

mate... Shutterfly will tell you to take a long walk off a short pier if you complain about linked flicks going down. most free image hosts aren't designed to enable posting photos on other websites, you usually have to pay for that, if its a feature they even have at all.

its the life of a flick-posting outlaw i'm afraid! you abuse a host for as long as you can before moving on...:lol:

sorry fella. photobucket.com is revolutionary though. its sole purpose is to provide a host for posting images elsewhere, the first site of its kind as far as i know. you should try there instead...

i feel like i'm partly to blame. but before getting annoyed at me for recommending them, Shutterfly was just one of the dozens of free hosts that i've used, and the others have all displayed the dreaded red x sooner or later. plus i even paid for membership at imagestation.com, which soon after closed down completely. so i'm out of pocket as well as time spent scanning and posting on 12oz... and to think i used to 'preview' one photo at a time on the scanner... :o

Originally posted by cpickle

for sure the slamdoors are fun stock... i especially enjoyed the allegedly first-class compartments... riding just after sunset in a compartment with windows open and a broken lamp at the end of the train, all the sights and sounds of the electric railway (Zap!) third rail sparks, the smell of grease, the sound of steel wheels on steel rail echoing through the tunnel whizing by at fifty per only inches away... nobody sees the dark figure wandering the hallway...

Mom says, "Always leave a place nicer than you found it" so I was sure to add some artistic enhancements.

cheers to y'all from the desert!

when i went to London Bridge at the beginning of the month the first train i saw pulling in was this light brown/beige thing. i did a double take - 'what a weird colour' i thought, it must be vintage stock or something. as it gradually stopped i realised it was a yellow & white Slammer, covered top-to-bottom in brown dirt, looking as filthy and inviting as a one of Readers Wives finest. seriously you could have bombed the outsides with a wet cloth. beautiful! :D

Haha...yeah, they're FILTHY some of them slam doors!! Saw an 8 car running throguh the other week, 4 were gleaming 4 were brown as you like...looked like dual-livery or something!

Talking of bombing with a wet cloth, anyone seen the 'Cif' ad where a subway cleaner (in Prague or maybe Warsaw..) does a massive squiggle along the side of a train with his mop as it pulls into the station?? How about the Continental Airlines networker???...Weird that, an airline advertising on a line that goes nowhere near any airports!

Originally posted by nG

mate... Shutterfly will tell you to take a long walk off a short pier if you complain about linked flicks going down. most free image hosts aren't designed to enable posting photos on other websites, you usually have to pay for that, if its a feature they even have at all.

its the life of a flick-posting outlaw i'm afraid! you abuse a host for as long as you can before moving on...:lol:

sorry fella. photobucket.com is revolutionary though. its sole purpose is to provide a host for posting images elsewhere, the first site of its kind as far as i know. you should try there instead...

i feel like i'm partly to blame. but before getting annoyed at me for recommending them, Shutterfly was just one of the dozens of free hosts that i've used, and the others have all displayed the dreaded red x sooner or later. plus i even paid for membership at imagestation.com, which soon after closed down completely. so i'm out of pocket as well as time spent scanning and posting on 12oz... and to think i used to 'preview' one photo at a time on the scanner... :o

Ive got my fotango up and running again, but can i find the crop tool???? :o

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by plymski1

i think there is something wrong with shutterfly, since anyone on this forum posting pics from there is having the same problem.

to see the flix right click on the red x and go to properties at the bottom.

highlight the address of the pic and right click on it

copy the address

right click in your internet browsers address bar at the top

click paste

the pic should then come up

click on the back button and you will return to 12oz where the pic should now be showing

fuck knows why this works, but it does

I'll bore you to death explaining this.. When your browser requests the picture from shutterfly the request has some info in it. Shutterfly check that info and see that it is going to be displayed as part of a 12oz page and have obviously set up their servers to not allow their pictures to show up in 12oz. So they show up ok when you paste it straight into the address bar, as it can tell you aren't viewing it as part of 12oz. If you want your flicks to stay up a long time, use the free webspace you usually get with your internet account or spend £20 and get your own .co.uk and some webspace.

southlondonloonies.vze.com

http://www.southlondonloonies.vze.com[/url]

From Now On When People Take Flicks From My Site I Will Appreciate It If You Could Say Where It Come From......Theres Been Neas Flicks Posted On Here That I Have Taken And It Takes Da Piss That People Can Just Come Along & Steal It Ya Get Me......Fuber

HTTP://WWW.SOUTHLONDONLOONIES.VZE.COM:mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived