Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Chobbie Chob+Feb 25 2006, 05:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chobbie Chob - Feb 25 2006, 05:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-woopie1@Feb 25 2006, 11:45 AM

fink some of the "ALL" guys is in town. Just saw a runner a Waterloo station. Nice and bublebobled-styled. Didnt have any camera. Bump 4 those guys

Did you get any photos, or did you see who it was signed by?

[/b]

nah didnt get flixs cos didnt have cam on me, and no didnt see who signed but saw that text ´bout "bobbeled style"

you know whats even better than telling us about the panels you saw but didnt flick? showing us the photos of the panels u saw and did flick. i dont give a fuck if you saw a PFB revival whole train running with 28 t2b burners, because i didnt see it did i!

less chat, more photos...

london2.jpg

london3.jpg

Originally posted by anon7574@Feb 26 2006, 03:10 PM

you know whats even better than telling us about the panels you saw but didnt flick? showing us the photos of the panels u saw and did flick. i dont give a fuck if you saw a PFB revival whole train running with 28 t2b burners, because i didnt see it did i!

atleast u know its runnin and what line its on.

go and see shit for yourself

Originally posted by 2004candyman+Feb 26 2006, 06:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2004candyman - Feb 26 2006, 06:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-anon7574@Feb 26 2006, 03:10 PM

[/b]

exactly, graf ain't about sitting on your arse looking at 100's of photos on a forum every day.

Originally posted by went a pisser+Feb 26 2006, 01:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (went a pisser - Feb 26 2006, 01:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 2004candyman@Feb 26 2006, 06:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-anon7574@Feb 26 2006, 03:10 PM

exactly, graf ain't about sitting on your arse looking at 100's of photos on a forum every day.

[/b]

"bombacklock" you know it bro.....get your ass out there