Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 186+Jan 21 2006, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (186 - Jan 21 2006, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-urlocalslag@Jan 21 2006, 04:53 PM

Did anyone get flicks?

if so pm me them,

peace.

TWAS YOU! :shook:

:lol:

[/b]

Nah i think your find its not,

i know a member of cb though who i talk to quite regularly that im mate's with!

Originally posted by CurtisWarren+Jan 19 2006, 03:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CurtisWarren - Jan 19 2006, 03:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CHEIFS@Jan 19 2006, 01:11 AM

is there a manual you whining poms refer to, maybe he didn't want highlights, maybe rather then bitching about the aussie smashing your rail you should get off the net and maybe pick up a can.........and do it yourself.

Go chase some 'brown' people around a fucking beach with your crew of drongos.

Rack off mate.

Thats a bit out of order.That like some ozzie saying "go with your bnp mates and chase some asians round london".

There is a lot more behind those "beach riots" than you and I know about so leave off.

But I do have to say you oz lads need to hush your mouths.

We dont come on your threads and chat shit do we? No...so shut up.

[/b]

There was a lot more behind those riots than you guys might be aware, the lebanese are quite nasty in sydney and have a pretty bad reputation that is not entirely deserving, they beat up a life guard at the beach and it basically turned the aussie yobs and goons into a mob that went around attacking people of lebanese appearance, they do not represent the general feeling here and are a racist minority. I dont think its fair to start throwing racist slander at other aussies for what a certain isolated group has done.........you do have a point abuot aussies coming on here and being smart etc, you guys dont actually do that to us, i just think that the level of hostility should be toned down a little.......peace

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Jan 23 2006, 08:11 AM

Lazzzzzy Buuuuuuuf Part2

buffbad9pd.jpg

Anyone got a prebuff pic or name ?

haha. coicidence. I saw this in salisbury few weeks back. think it's a S**K from what I saw. theres another train running around with a corner unbuffed in the same colours, with a YRP front.

so makes sense thats who it is. looks like a wholetrain :king:

lunchtime spotted some PS damage, think been running for a while in charing x, and also something half buffed looked like a GELA but could have been any of that lot...

I dont reckon thats a lazy buff job to be honest. More like a rolling propaganda machine for the bristol BTP. Pisspoor attempt at buffing and kept rolling for almost a month, with the newspaper articles published as well. Not all a coincidence.

Joe public made to see superficial damage and therefore thinking less about the shite services and more about those dastardly graffiti yobs. ASBOS at the ready!!

Fuckin clowns. :clown2: