UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then that just meens whoevers involved is obvi on it with keepin it quiet, not that i am an 'idiot'

i just simply thought they looked pretty new and was stating my point of view.

this boys been busy

skeammsileverpf1.jpg

skeamunfinhy2.jpg

i give it to you skeam im feeling the fdcunts :cool:

skeam -wether he's been busy or not, for someone whos been painting the best part of 6 years and not varied (or improved upon in my opinion...) his style once, you gota say the fact he's still bangin out the same outline since day 1 ('hmm, what shall i do today - strait or bubble?') is depressing me.

Then again, he aint the only culptrit round these parts

im sure the skeam and fd cunts where by two different people??

Same outlines, look at JAWN, altho the style difference between a'''' and skeam is on a different scale.

Also its obvious what skeams other name is, to someone from miles away from each area.

You should stop your chat, your always on this forum talking about things you shouldn't. Then you go boasting about who you have BBQ's in europe with, when people question your credibility to comment on issues that arent any of your businiess. Acting like your some sort of british graf scene hero helping us to move on from our island doldrums.

Do us all a favour and keep your comments to yourself and your mates. As usual this forum is testament to all the problems that are arrising in our scene.

So take your self righteous snout and stick it somewhere else you cunt.

:dunce::dunce::dunce:

hopefully you will read this COST as i know you used to self promote your self on here .. if you keep hitting that yard that you are doing at the moment and hammerin it like you have been, you will attract trouble to your self . let this be a warning . i don't care how big or fat you are ... your day is up nobhead

shut up you wet little prick:lol: