UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

i can't believe that trainspotter can't understand.. those trains are beautiful with those red and yellow doors.. they look even better with those lovely full color panels.. looks like at least 6 colors on that first one.. top notch effort in my opinion. i could see a civilan not liking a chrome messy block letter, but when civies hate on colorful burners, i just can't even understand their way of thinking... maybe they are thinking it's gang stuff, or some hip-hop hooliganism.. they maybe think it's something it's not.. when you disassociate graf from the cultural, and look at it from an artistic point of view, it's hard not to support the full color well-done panles like those pictured.

so fuck that wanker.. but it's a nice pic anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

usually the btp will go up to a fingerprint check on items found at yards etc

Just had word back that VIRGIN are funding them to do DNA and full footprint forensics at ANY seen of vandalism to there trains... there gettin fucking hardcore, lending somone a balaclava was a BIG mistake..

hopefully you will read this COST as i know you used to self promote your self on here .. if you keep hitting that yard that you are doing at the moment and hammerin it like you have been, you will attract trouble to your self . let this be a warning . i don't care how big or fat you are ... your day is up nobhead

hahahaha rich branson is a tool. but i really dont think foot prints can lead to anything. and any writer worth his weight donst leave shit arround anyway. so as much as virgin can fund shit it wont stop the real heads from getting over.

hahahaha rich branson is a tool. but i really dont think foot prints can lead to anything. and any writer worth his weight donst leave shit arround anyway. so as much as virgin can fund shit it wont stop the real heads from getting over.

any writer worth his weight. sometimes you dont get to choose

Shut up you idiot.....They were done a while ago you just have no clue

Then that just meens whoevers involved is obvi on it with keepin it quiet, not that i am an 'idiot'

i just simply thought they looked pretty new and was stating my point of view.

this boys been busy

skeammsileverpf1.jpg

skeamunfinhy2.jpg

I can see rich branson skydiving into one of his yards at night and catching writers personally, then taking their paint and doing like six whole cars in a minute, You know hes on some serious speed. YEah or maybe he'll just sit on a chair made out of 20 pound notes drinking champagne and eating caviar.

Archived