UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theres no need being bait like that, nowadays ya get a digital camera and get em developed on one of dem self service machines,

even that, print chill stuff off with them, invest in some photo paper print off steel at home, i noticed a few of them machines have cameras above them.

And about that panel thing, EWS claimed it cost £5000-6000 per side to clean, so even if u (as i ) did 1 tag on the whole side and got caught for it you face the whole bill, sucks when you have a tag on all 11 cars then, even tho they got scrapped!

Yer a friends uncle buffs and reckons it comes off with ease and minimal chemicals and theyre getting paid to be there anyways its no extra for buffing a panel, its not like they employ extra people

even that, print chill stuff off with them, invest in some photo paper print off steel at home, i noticed a few of them machines have cameras above them.

And about that panel thing, EWS claimed it cost £5000-6000 per side to clean, so even if u (as i ) did 1 tag on the whole side and got caught for it you face the whole bill, sucks when you have a tag on all 11 cars then, even tho they got scrapped!

Yer a friends uncle buffs and reckons it comes off with ease and minimal chemicals and theyre getting paid to be there anyways its no extra for buffing a panel, its not like they employ extra people

They calculate expences by assuming the train could have run otherwise (if it had not have been painted) how much money it 'could' have potentialy collected on ticket sales.

+

Wages for buffers (including time spent at work NOT buffing)

+

Materials, Chemicals, Equipment, Hi vis gear. All that shit.

Think about it kiddy's it doesnt seem fair but when your in court the judge isnt going to listen to you if you say it doesnt cost x to clean. Who the fuck are you? Not an expert thats for sure.

aint ews a frieght thing?

i dont think they are allowed to put the cost of taking it out of service onto the bill, i read somewhere that they tried doing this a few years back and the judge threw it out, all they care about is getting ya damage over 5 grand so they can take ya crown court

'5 grand so they can take ya crown court'

wheredya hear this was in maggys for £86,000.

And yer the EWS mail train was disused, so no taking out of service or anything like that, they new it was gonna be scrapped anyway.

I see what you mean about throwing it out for taking it out of service, as the train is in %100 working order no matter what decals it contains.

looked them up they were shocking. they over estimate everything with cost. they are really sending enuff cats to jail because the train companies have a lot of power to get the authorities to make it a much more serious offence then it needs be.

• 2 weeks later...

Right listen up 12oz mother fuckers,

i just got a PM and cos i dont visit this site i dont know or care when it was sent,

saying "i need to hook up with someone in london to do some nice yards"

or something.

just to remind the toys out there the filth read this site often because they'd love to catch you out for something really stupid.

the best thing would be to close this site.

but then what would you cunts do with your time?

i recomend visiting http://www.adultfinder.com

i got enough pussy out of it, and you wont get arrested for it.

since when was crystal palace surrey? you dont know who they are or how they lived so stop the air talk son.

Did you read the article you mug, one of them bums was from crystal palace the other was from SURREY, read it again. Rot in Prison you mugs

Archived