Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UK COMMUTER TRAINS


Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Answer....

 

<span style='color:purple'>The reference to Saltdean United was take out of a mountain bike magazine of all things, called Mountain Bike UK. In it is a well funny cartoon called "Mint Sauce", about a mountain biking sheep! (Sort of sums up loco's warpped humour).Anyhow every issue has some words of wisdom printed around it, most of which at some time end up at the bottom of my profile page.</span> :cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

The Answer....

 

Anyhow every issue has some words of wisdom printed around it, most of which at some time end up at the bottom of my profile page. :cool:

 

Well its certainly an improvment from poems about Calais... :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

The Answer....

 

<span style='color:purple'>The reference to Saltdean United was take out of a mountain bike magazine of all things, called Mountain Bike UK. In it is a well funny cartoon called "Mint Sauce", about a mountain biking sheep! (Sort of sums up loco's warpped humour).Anyhow every issue has some words of wisdom printed around it, most of which at some time end up at the bottom of my profile page.</span> :cool:

 

yehhh. i aint seen a mint sauce cartoon for loooong.

 

thought i recognised that quote from somewhere....

 

mint sauce is heavy... bit of an acquired taste tho init....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by skrib139

yehhh. i aint seen a mint sauce cartoon for loooong.

 

thought i recognised that quote from somewhere....

 

mint sauce is heavy... bit of an acquired taste tho init....

<span style='color:purple'>An aquired taste, just like me! more "chat"next week....photos en route!</span> :cool:
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bleeeeegh

askr and cost panels spotted at kings x, sent to me by a mate. I've got big versions of these if anyone wants them...

 

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd07b3127ccebb1399aaf3610000001610'>

 

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd07b3127ccebb139995726e0000001610'>

 

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd07b3127ccebb13a68e32f20000001610'>

 

your mate aint up to much with the old video camera init.

 

seems to be more interested in that pillar than the panels :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...