UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u mean shit to me ' date=' you talk like 12oz is your life.:shakehead:[/quote']

is that why i have about 10 posts and you have 283?

arent you the kid who was asking for battles on the london underground thread :rolleyes:

never mind, at least your panels are fresh hey :o

you lot are fucking stubborn little pricks arent you, just get the fuck on with it who gives a toss about your shit little cussing match, grow up, and have your mothers meeting somewhere else, dont waste peoples time reading bollocks.

1149672874f9fa.jpg

1149772702f7vi.jpg

I referred to the person inside the train as a middle-aged gent because, guess what? He was a MIDDLE-AGED GENT.

this is beautiful

the dude in the train was a writer looking out. not middle age but certainly a gent

this is how we do it.

Is it me? But the picture's dont seem to show up on this P.C its just links showing

nice one....

go to controls at the top then on the control options on the left hand side click "edit options"

and then go down and tick the box labelled show images....

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone cause an explosion on the dane clarkson/sebastion lloyd whoever? You have become really annoying now' date='please go away...hhhmmm NOW![/quote']

hmmmm i see that you do not find my comments on the wonderful youth culture informative,hmmmm yes i must try harder and go deeper into my hypothesis on why the smooth exterior of the wonderful steel giants and the warm flow of spray paint go hand in hand with one another hmmm yes like an african elephant and a dung beetle helping out each other so they both can benefit hmmmm yes i hope you found that analgy a facinating insight into the technicolor world of aerosol art hmmmmmmmmmm yes

soviel Scheiße immer wieder und wieder gesprochen….

hmm how interesting to see that the graffiti culture has spread outwards to far away mythological lands like germany where the glorius youthful train artists do not even speak english, yet still can adapt to the litriture of aerosol art hmmmm yes

Archived