UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fucking sort it out moderators' date=' get those merseys off please. :mad:[/quote']

Once the trains left your hands, they are there for the taking, if i see a panel ill flik it and do what i wish with the pics, unless it states/im contacted to not do so!!

There all over the net anyways i stole em.

HOLD ON A SECOND.. AM I MENT TO BE IMPRESSED BY MIDAS NK CREW OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEM WACK LETTERS SAY ON THE SIDE OF A BERLIN SUB?

YOU COMPLETE COCKSUCKER.. YOU ARE SHIT.. STEP BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF.. POSTING A PHOTO OF YOU TO PROVE URE DOWN WITH TRAINS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT TO BE A PART OF...

GOT NEWS FOR YOU LITTLE BOY.. THIS ISNT GRAFFITI, ITS TOY WORLD.. IF YOU LIKE TO GET PROPS FROM THESE NERDS FAIR ENOUGH.. BUT ALOW THE WACK PIECES YEAH BRO?

THAT OUTLINE HAS TO BE IN THE TOP10 WACKEST OF 06.. GOTS TO NOMINATE THIS 12OZ TOY..

HOLD ON A SECOND.. AM I MENT TO BE IMPRESSED BY MIDAS NK CREW OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEM WACK LETTERS SAY ON THE SIDE OF A BERLIN SUB?

YOU COMPLETE COCKSUCKER.. YOU ARE SHIT.. STEP BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF.. POSTING A PHOTO OF YOU TO PROVE URE DOWN WITH TRAINS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT TO BE A PART OF...

GOT NEWS FOR YOU LITTLE BOY.. THIS ISNT GRAFFITI, ITS TOY WORLD.. IF YOU LIKE TO GET PROPS FROM THESE NERDS FAIR ENOUGH.. BUT ALOW THE WACK PIECES YEAH BRO?

THAT OUTLINE HAS TO BE IN THE TOP10 WACKEST OF 06.. GOTS TO NOMINATE THIS 12OZ TOY..

thats harsh, at least hes painting berlin while your probably jamming brs at D

Archived