UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

rob for track and st bombin' date=' but even the most 'hardcore' writers will admit it's worth spending a bit on some montanas for doing panels..[/quote']

wise words, ill never forget the night i poundlanded it, and all the caps blocked up on the outline, i was sat under the train for about half an hour with a pin badge tryin to unblock them, managed to finish and the piece wasnt too bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very quick to call someone a toy "yardtingz" when you actually know very little about them' date=' if your such a "hard to the core person" what the fuck are you doing on 12oz?[/quote']

"yeh or maybe im not a pikey and i have better things to do, theres enough illegal business done in painting, id rather not get nicked before i get to the spot"

enough said there really i think, i dont even need to call him toy, hes made it pretty clear himself to be honest :scrambled:

Agreed, More fliks please people, the whole reason I joined this forum was cos of this thread, everywhere else the toy comments are flying cept here, there aint many, and im english and wanna see english trains blah blah blah, that guy is well lucky though.

i like the sound of this geezer

I don't understand trainspotters. All trains look the same.

I know this, because I fix them for a living. We've got about 180 of them that are damn near identical. As far as i'm concerned, they're interchangeable.

That is, unless somebody decides to sneak in and throw a splash of personality down the side of one.

This impressive work of graffiti rolled onto the depot a few days ago. It went the whole way down one side (that's about 80m)

By the way, all you graffiti artists out there. Us engineers think it makes the trains look awesome, especially if it's this good. Of course, the cleaners hate your guts, but then they're a bunch of scrotes anyway.

Image011.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image018.jpg

take that photo off you fucking prick, or do u wanna ruin every plot in the south???

administrators hurry up before every toy on this thing goes down there

i think your the fucking gimp mate, if you had just shut your fat mouth people wouldnt have realised it was a plot, but you come on a tell everyone, making it much worse.

Archived