UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waiting at a station south of the thames last week i saw someone do this as the loco was pulling in.

train1.gif

the guy milked it for as long as possible infront of his g.freind while she told him what twat his being.

Some genes are dstined to be whiped from the pool fo good...

^^^ive looked thru all them sites and cant even find that magazine on there??

you have to visit the shops, mate.

They all got them in stock, the deal is Magma don't update their wesbite with independent underground graff mags, rough trade only shows their music online and not the magazine they sell in the shop. (they've got quite a few graff mags there, from all over the globe really).

and Best shop don't have any proper website up yet.

but yeah, visit the shop and you'll see that they all got it!

Ive been and looked' date=' none of them had it yet.[/quote']

i've handed them out in person a couple of weeks ago.

and ive seen them there later on, maybe it's sold out now then... which would be strange, since they havent contacted us to get more as we've agreed if thats happening.

look for this cover:

btwn01_big.jpg

i'll go into town and see whats up tomorrow, but i find it strange if a shop like magma has sold out as we gave them a big stack of mags!

thanks for letting me know :)

yeh raise paint of course. but for £7, or £6.25 depending on where you go, you can get 600 burner+coversall, which is enough for a few things and is good paint. would you rather cough up or get to the yard with your stolen Wickes finest and watch it fuck your mission up completely? rob for track and st bombin, but even the most 'hardcore' writers will admit it's worth spending a bit on some montanas for doing panels..

Archived