Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

[attachmentid=25900]asew heres your sneak preveiw of a wordplay page...

now stop with all the shit saying your going to post it on the net..

you start doing things liek that its how issue four dont get made and your the sort of dick that spoils it for every one else.. you take the money from what little money they make out of this magazine to put into publishing for bigger and better things or for diffo ideas along the same lines..

issue3_pic.jpg.e3b6f9514cf57b22d29c600808c457e4.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no one's saying u have to pay to see graffiti, if u want to go and find it then u can free of charge.

but if u want to see lots all inside one magazine then stop being tight and go buy a magazine...thats ur choice but dont be a cunt and criticize people that have taken the time to create something for other people who will appreciate it. Dont hate, appreciate.

look ok i aint hating.

im just a cheap ass i hate to pay for something wen i can get it free. im sorry. thats just the way iam. i aint got much money as it is,

then whos fault isit the person who hosts it or the person who downloads it? cause i aint forcing no one to download anything

its there to download its up to , to make your choice, if u want to support the mag then go buy it.

plus i aint posted no links nor do i intend to post any links to download of the mag, :love2:

Originally posted by asew6@Dec 13 2005, 05:46 PM

look ok i aint hating.

im just a cheap ass i hate to pay for something wen i can get it free. im sorry. thats just the way iam. i aint got much money as it is,

then whos fault isit the person who hosts it or the person who downloads it? cause i aint forcing no one to download anything

its there to download its up to , to make your choice, if u want to support the mag then go buy it.

plus i aint posted no links nor do i intend to post any links to download of the mag, :love2:

If there is somewhere to download the mag pm me the link, dont post it up on here I fully support wordplay.

....paint it, be involved with the scene, and then, shock horror, youll see unique, individual and exclusive pics from your mates!!!! this isnt a forum in this day and age for recent stuff to be posted up personally, if runners are caught, post em up, but i think its only (decent) magazines and friends that should see the real action, not the net.

im not hating on posting mag pages on here, im just thinking the polce shouldnt have all informion at their fingertips, but the net is shit for so many reasons, keep it personal, cut out he middle (blue flashing lights) men.. no real tube or commuter graff is shown on here anyway.

amukone and upstart pannels on a few s.e trains today, one on a tonbridge/tunbridge wells train, whole car spotted down south too looked like it said gb.

anyone got any flicks of anything running?

Originally posted by Yup+Dec 13 2005, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yup - Dec 13 2005, 02:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-asew6@Dec 13 2005, 05:46 PM

look ok i aint hating.

plus i aint posted no links nor do i intend to post any links to download of the mag,  :love2:

If there is somewhere to download the mag pm me the link, dont post it up on here I fully support wordplay.

[/b]

i would also like a pm with the link. safe

Originally posted by asew6@Dec 14 2005, 02:21 PM

look i aint pm'ing no one nothing. u dont pay me i dont work for you.

you fucking cheapskate. downloading it for free, then trying to get stuff off it. get a job you ponse

lololol i aint trying to get stuff of it at all u mug.

i just said i aint pm no one nothing..why should i?

what do i ow you?

also im cool with my job anyway.

Bit late with this one,only just got in...some nice looking chrome panel (NKA?) sitting pretty on the electrics in Neville Hill this morning....Thats up north for our friends south of Watford. ;)