UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

yeah spray man you got it

post up your recent shit - hot yourself up - for all to see including policemen - hotting up spots - oh and don't forget to impress hardcore" train writers via 12 oz prophet forum

gott show em everything

oh and then get some faggot highlighting your message or panel and writing some bullshit querky message underneath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for fuck sake u disabled or something? ive already explained the piece is nothing to do wiv me i just thought it would be better to put up a random photo i found instead of carryin on the pointless arguin, but you sad fuckers jus wont let it go. i didnt pretend i done it and i dont want people thinkin i done it,im not even sure wot the fuck it says.wot, u want ppl to write "THIS WAS NOT DONE BY ME" after every flik they post up?

if you jus read up instead of assumin dumb shit then this dry arguement wldnt be floodin up the whole thread.

for fuck sake u disabled or something? ive already explained the piece is nothing to do wiv me i just thought it would be better to put up a random photo i found instead of carryin on the pointless arguin, but you sad fuckers jus wont let it go. i didnt pretend i done it and i dont want people thinkin i done it,im not even sure wot the fuck it says.wot, u want ppl to write "THIS WAS NOT DONE BY ME" after every flik they post up?

if you jus read up instead of assumin dumb shit then this dry arguement wldnt be floodin up the whole thread.

So when did u paint that pannell?:lol: