Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1 pound a pint in london were im from on tuesadays and thursdays,

only mugs pay for graphotisms, i have never paid a penny for it.

i dont mind it but if i paid 15 buk (wich i wouldnt) i wouldnt b happy. but for free i aint gona complaine.and if i cant steal it ill look for a PDF version of it. and download it...... maybe i might make a pdf version of wordplay and share it about , cause i no it suks to pay money for anything apart from hookers..

To be honest, who really wants to look at a magazine full of legal walls?

I read a cop from 03/04 and it was pretty good, much more steel and throwups.

If they died of aids like you said, we'd lose half the nt krew!

Shame.

fair play, graphotism has fallen off no thanks to the many pages of adverts, fashion an fancy night shots of yards an the like. but when a magazine comes out that does represent for the scene as a whole, i believe it should be supported. we would all like to get published in some way or another instead of being forgot in the many forum pages on the net. paint a burner, post it on the net. nothing, who gives a fhuk. send your flick to a magazine, it gets printed. you got a big fat smile on your face. and you can show the magazine to your grandma without getting her up from in front of the telly whilst come dancing is on. everybodys happy.

Originally posted by steven whoreking@Dec 11 2005, 08:10 PM

nang bare heavy graffing on the silverlink at st.ratford just now. 'rink' and some others i think... not finished but it was still blatently too reckless.

come blud talk da quuens english ya nah or ill set ma mansdem on you,bumbaclat

Just got my copy of Wordplay, well worth a tenner !

Loads of UK steel from writers I haven't seen for years and loads of new stuff too.

Done a good job lads

No, dont post flicks from wordplay.......Like someone said earlier, if something is made it needs to be supported

Yes maybe you shouldnt have to pay to see graff, but you should have to pay to see magazine because they actually cost a lot of money to get printed, I know for a fact that its is only 10 quid this time because of the large printing costs........It has something like 25 more pages than BA3........And that was £10 also........

Also, I dont know about anyone else but I like having a nice collection of mags and its a lot nice to have something physical to look at rather than looking at some shitty scanned flicks on here

yeah i saw 5 full colours wholecars running on the 100456 line...

what you on about posting flicks on here from wordplay...faggot.. why the fuck should anyone..

go n buy it to see the freshness its not something this forum deserves if you wanna see something run go n bench for it or even better go out n paint.

well we aint gona bench fukin trains that were done 2 years ago 100 miles from my house.

as soon as i get it ill share it fuk that i dont care.if u want a hard nice crisp copy pay 10 pound,if u want your 10pound download it.