UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by urlocalslag@Feb 23 2006, 03:46 PM

taken from http://www.ukhh.com forum it said not to post them on 12oz it was hard to resist though :king: :haha: :king: :haha:

yeah, cheers for that :rolleyes: . take them down please. you saw them. so why are you putting them on here? when i even said DON'T put them on here.

Originally posted by Lewis-Parker+Feb 23 2006, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lewis-Parker - Feb 23 2006, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by urlocalslag@Feb 23 2006, 03:46 PM

taken from http://www.ukhh.com forum it said not to post them on 12oz it was hard to resist though  :king:  :haha: :king:  :haha:

yeah, cheers for that :rolleyes: . take them down please. you saw them. so why are you putting them on here? when i even said DON'T put them on here.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-I am swimming. Joe is sleeping.@Feb 21 2006, 07:43 PM

ITS NOT COOL TO POST PICTURES ON HERE ANYMORE

Originally posted by Air_Support+Feb 23 2006, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Air_Support - Feb 23 2006, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Feb 23 2006, 06:39 PM

here comes forum wars! :haha:

mate, he specifically asked for them not to posted. mind you, i couldn't see the images on hh, so im not complaining :(

[/b]

yeah cos i took them down from my photobucket. but this guy has saved them and put them on imageshack. im not that bothered about it. just bit of a stupid thing to do when i upload pictures for people to see and say 'dont put them on 12oz' and he goes and does exactly that.]

and see why i didnt want them posted on here. look at replys so far. ' that dpm piece is dreadul' 'yeah is neas smoking crack'. :nope:

Originally posted by Lewis-Parker+Feb 23 2006, 05:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lewis-Parker - Feb 23 2006, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Air_Support@Feb 23 2006, 08:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Feb 23 2006, 06:39 PM

here comes forum wars! :haha:

mate, he specifically asked for them not to posted. mind you, i couldn't see the images on hh, so im not complaining :(

yeah cos i took them down from my photobucket. but this guy has saved them and put them on imageshack. im not that bothered about it. just bit of a stupid thing to do when i upload pictures for people to see and say 'dont put them on 12oz' and he goes and does exactly that.]

and see why i didnt want them posted on here. look at replys so far. ' that dpm piece is dreadul' 'yeah is neas smoking crack'. :nope:

[/b]

I see your point,,

but im not argueing over a few pictures of panels that probably rn't even your pannels you couldn't expect for no body to hack them an put them on another forum especialy on here...

If people are saying shit like "neas is on crack" behind a pc screen tapping on their key boards does it mean it's true... i don't think so really this forum chats alot bollox as everybody already knows neway

..peace out

"you couldn't expect for no body to hack them an put them on another forum especialy on here"

thats why i said "please dont put them on 12oz"!!!!! because i thought people would. and they did get posted on arosol talent forums aswell, but the person who posted them took them down when i asked him.

you are right, its not worth getting excited about, its not a big deal at all. just cant see why i couldnt look at the photos and keep them to yourself.

For the record, my comment on neas and crack shouldn't be taken seriously.

But on a serious note, what has happened to Neas's style? When i look at the huge Mood dub he done down at streatham common station, which is undeniably sick. And then looking at that recent DPM panel (also Dem's DPM is far better in my opinion), I find it hard to believe its the same guy. Anyone else agree/disagree?

Archived