Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

Classic Crel indeed. I think it was a Nemar Crel wholecar followed on the next carriage by Scare and Fluke T2Bs, circa '92. Video footage of it running on one of the old Visual Grafix I think.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hopeizm

Does this mean writers are going back to more traditional styles these days instead of the bubbly euro stuff?

forgive me if im being ignorant, im oldschool (According to some little kid down a hall of fame recently) hahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :p

yeah i think it's a bit both really, but i think its good to try different styles...but personally i tend to do more traditional styles...

nice snaye......

nice one hopeizm.... likeing your style in uk BB......peace...

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by hopeizm

Does this mean writers are going back to more traditional styles these days instead of the bubbly euro stuff?

that panel is probably at least 5 years old, but you cant fuck with classic letters, they will allways be in style

saw a few runners on wagns the other day, no camera. anyone catch em?

by who, what day?cheers

Originally posted by LUL

saw a few runners on wagns the other day, no camera. anyone catch em?

you talkin about the moas runners?

i got a glimpse of em last week

Originally posted by sofarok

that panel is probably at least 5 years old, but you cant fuck with classic letters, they will allways be in style

...i'd have said a full decade... you got any more? i saw his book once, that classic style is so hard to get bang on and he nailed it in jepsy like proportions...

note GM=Graff Mafia, quality crew name...

Originally posted by sir_clive

...i'd have said a full decade... you got any more? i saw his book once, that classic style is so hard to get bang on and he nailed it in jepsy like proportions...

note GM=Graff Mafia, quality crew name...

Yeah, I think its from about 95 when Snae was doing a lot of trains with Legs, Rench and Kerse.

Originally posted by mrbless

fillin it and killin it

why have i got a feeling sum ones bigging them self up yum yumaltho i do rate that nang pannel

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by freeque

but Vynl and co... do me a favour.

Stop rising to the bait time and time again, coming out with the same old anti-american bollocks. It was getting boring about 8 months ago and it hasn't gotten any more interesting since.

Cheers lads.

A wise man speaks.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by southuk

was in london today, no wonder btp wanna crack down on writers, commuters completely fucked over with scratches and messy insides......sorry if that sounds 'pussy' to you boys but if there were less of that and more nice panles being produced then maybe they would not care as much? i dunno. i guess i cant talk, outta londoner.

never mind ignore this me just thinking out loud

You just fell victim to the train companies propaganda. Clean the stuf that looks nice and run the stuff that isn;t so appealing. Surprised a writer fell for that though. Think about this: which costs less to buff a pen tag or a wholecar?

Guest imported_b0b

^^^ Your opinion, not everyone is going to agree with you.

Originally posted by b0b

You just fell victim to the train companies propaganda. Clean the stuf that looks nice and run the stuff that isn;t so appealing. Surprised a writer fell for that though. Think about this: which costs less to buff a pen tag or a wholecar?

i appreciate your feedback b0b. im not an active writer, like some ppl here, just observing and shit. and no, im no pig either.

but an ouuta londoner like me comes to london thinking i should spot a few nice panels running, but didnt really which is very understandable i know. thats not my point, really. i was just amazed with how fucking shite the commuters looked, which the scratches, etc. for me, i dont even think thats graffiti. its ugly looking shit. i couldnt even look out the window properly to see the graff on the tracks cause of that shit. i dunno why i just hate that....so i was just sitting there thinking hold on, this is why btp really wanna crack down on getting u boys. whats more appealing: a nice colourful panel or a window full of fucking shite scratches?

just rambling on now, sorry. 'pussy' boy me needs to learn the full 'rules' behind graff. but b0b, i didnt really see how your comment was realating to what i said first.......sorry :crazy:

anyway delete this if you want, just me rambling turning wierd. plus i bet i sound very young to all of yall.

i'll quit now, this forum is for pics anyway......cuss if you want to, im kinda expecting it.

Its all part of the game mate.

What you like and dislike is up to you but people are still gonna scratch windows and fuck things up because thats the way it is. Personally i love seeing messy scratches and drippy stains when i venture up to the big smoke cause thats what londons about.

YO HOW DOES A CHITOWN CAT GET DOWN AND LAY UP THEM TRAINS? SOON AS MY PASSPORT IS RENEWED YOU CAN BET YOU'LL BE SEEN SOME CHI STYLES ON THEM TRAINS

^^^^^^ I would suggest that a little bit of homework, and a contact or 2 with any of the London village head sin the know, might be helpful in your quest for London Steel....Have fun!