Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i no it aint nuttn 2 do witht this forum...but has n e 1 got fliks of my melow peice in deptford legal...4gt my digital came...dun it bout a month ago but nex time i went 2 get fliks was taken out..

Originally posted by kures@Jul 25 2005, 07:18 PM

i no it aint nuttn 2 do witht this forum...but has n e 1 got fliks of my melow peice in deptford legal...4gt my digital came...dun it bout a month ago but nex time i went 2 get fliks was taken out..

:haha:

LISTEN UP>

Everone should go ride the north london line from richmond to hackney,

The amount of tracksides and history / quality pieces i saw the other day was just amazing. SOOOOOOO much colour!

CHECK IT OUT NOW, before it gets buffed like everything else

:chicken: ....of all the pictures u picked the worst 1....laughed jus as hard wen i saw dat flick...dont no wot the hell happened ther....believe me tho im way betta than that...les jus say coz im tiny i was on my tip toes doin a 3 minute back jump as u can see....no 3d..drips..messy...un even..no excuse but :yuck: ....hype n fury even make me look bad :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Originally posted by kures@Jul 27 2005, 10:37 PM

:chicken: ....of all the pictures u picked the worst 1....laughed jus as hard wen i saw dat flick...dont no wot the hell happened ther....believe me tho im way betta than that...les jus say coz im tiny i was on my tip toes doin a 3 minute back jump as u can see....no 3d..drips..messy...un even..no excuse but :yuck: ....hype n fury even make me look bad :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

''les jus say coz im tiny i was on my tip toes doin a 3 minute back jump as u can see....''

:haha: :haha:

im 13 n e ways and i didnt expect it 2 b 3 mins cz sumtimes its 3 mins sumtimes 10..........i dnt even no y u lot r makin a conversation out of a a rubbish flick that i did a year ago....in my mind that peice dont even exist n e more.....its history....so stp goin on about it coz as much as im still laughin its kinda embarassin :shook: .....

Originally posted by laughoutloud@Jul 28 2005, 12:34 AM

sorry to be a prick, but why are you even doing a "3 minute backjump"??

ITS A FUCKING BR!!!

u are 1 2 talk laughoutloud u never even hit a br let alone any other type of steel so shummmmmm

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif@Jul 27 2005, 10:56 PM

Yeah I saw that snot and and combo on the northlondon line laid up at Watford about last thursday... nice one chaps...

THis is all getting very freaky now. I too saw that panel on tuesday night buffed, which was the very same panels i saw unbuffed at bollo lane when that guy jumped in front of a train

Originally posted by Bloodz+Jul 28 2005, 09:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bloodz - Jul 28 2005, 09:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-laughoutloud@Jul 28 2005, 12:34 AM

ITS A FUCKING BR!!!

u are 1 2 talk laughoutloud u never even hit a br let alone any other type of steel so shummmmmm

[/b]

:haha:

Trains very clean from after the weekend, even them undersides have had a good looking after.

Could still see some outlines from 3 certain panels.

Originally posted by Bloodz+Jul 28 2005, 09:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bloodz - Jul 28 2005, 09:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-laughoutloud@Jul 28 2005, 12:34 AM

ITS A FUCKING BR!!!

[/b]

arent you the kid who tried to organise a "london graff jam" on 12oz?