Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EARL has been getting out there alot more then most people on here an that panel is better then some of the shit on here.where was the dpm an jok running to from victoria?

Originally posted by brasse hed@Jul 19 2005, 09:04 AM

If you had a clue youd know that he has recently changed his outline and has done many times before. On top of that hes smacking it.

so what!

i personally think that earl panal is nice. nice crisp letters that read well. earl gets up bare out east and i even see earl dotted about here and there. so who the fuck are you butch to try and get loud about someone!!!!

I turned up at Bollo lane crossing yesterday and some bloke had jumped in front of a north london line train. There were loads of police and fire engines and a helicopter. The guy was covered by tent. Dont think he was dead. People were using a ramp to get off the train and then i noticed two nice panels, one by snot and not sure about the other. Perhaps a tad disrespectful but it would have made a cracking picture, but guess what.

I DIDNT HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME...!!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

And now my local tube station is getting bombed .

WHEN WILL IT ALL END!!!!!

fuckin hell

if they put that on the news itd be mint, were the pannels on the train he jumped infront of? ive always thought itd be mint if you had pannels running on a train crash ud get loads of coverage!

Originally posted by stringfellow@Jul 21 2005, 11:06 AM

fuckin hell

if they put that on the news itd be mint, were the pannels on the train he jumped infront of? ive always thought itd be mint if you had pannels running on a train crash ud get loads of coverage!

yer in no disrespect to the other weeks events but i was finking that about the blown up tube coz ther was nuff fotos in papers n that.

Dead bodies & trains do not mix! believe me,from first hand experience... :( My best friend did it a few years ago,and it hurts still

Originally posted by stringfellow@Jul 21 2005, 04:06 PM

fuckin hell

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Jul 21 2005, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Jul 21 2005, 06:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dead bodies & trains do not mix! believe me,from first hand experience... :( My best friend did it a few years ago,and it hurts still<!--QuoteBegin-stringfellow@Jul 21 2005, 04:06 PM

fuckin hell

[/b]

RIP your friend loco.

The panels were on the train in question. It would have made a good picture because there was so much going on around it like a helicopter, fire engines, police and loads of people and the panels were really nice were just sat in the middle minding their own business with everthing going on around.