UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whatson+Oct 14 2005, 05:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whatson - Oct 14 2005, 05:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-b0b@Oct 13 2005, 07:21 AM

Again, can't link the pictures, but some UK Steel here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74082808@N00/

call me an idiot but i co0uldn't find no uk steel on the end of this link...

unless i was mistaken about the origin of the trains that i did see

[/b]

there trains from the yorksha area.

Originally posted by metropolitanmayhem@Oct 18 2005, 02:13 AM

king fim what a joke? can anyone paint trains in uk because that is atrocious

anyone can paint a bag of shit, take a digi pic then whore it out to 12oz/grafflondon etc claiming they're active

I could name least 10 people on this bullshit thread like this.

Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Oct 17 2005, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Oct 17 2005, 07:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-steven whoreking@Oct 17 2005, 12:58 AM

was just seeing my girly off at waterloo this evening when a moas panel rolls in. being a resourceful girl she had a camera. i just stood back sipping on sauvignon...

DOES SHE TAKE IT ARSE TO MOUTH? :love2: ;)

[/b]

Depends what mood i'm in... ;)

Originally posted by Shain Caw+Oct 18 2005, 04:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shain Caw - Oct 18 2005, 04:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem@Oct 18 2005, 02:13 AM

anyone can paint a bag of shit, take a digi pic then whore it out to 12oz/grafflondon etc claiming they're active

[/b]

i dont understand why you would paint a piece of shit and then come home posting it on 12oz and grafflondon forum expecting people to like it. the town is more fucked than texas lets face it

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt+Oct 19 2005, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SolidAsCunt - Oct 19 2005, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Shain Caw@Oct 18 2005, 04:03 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem@Oct 18 2005, 02:13 AM

i dont understand why you would paint a piece of shit and then come home posting it on 12oz and grafflondon forum expecting people to like it. the town is more fucked than texas lets face it

[/b]

those pics are taken from another site......... before posted on here

Archived