UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EUROTRIP@May 15 2005, 06:58 PM

:hatred: MARLENE u 1 of the dumbest ppl on here u say they are baitin it wen u r baitin it by sayin the plot... and delete that post..befor it gets hotter even more......PEACE :hatred:

True say... what is that about? clown :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by pigs fly@May 15 2005, 08:07 PM

would rather have the plot hot than toys killing my eyes with there shite

i.e. you would rather the said names above were caught, preferably at that spot by clearly advertising it. thats a clear lack of inteligence. what you trying to prove kid? :rolleyes:

:hatred: if you had to travel on them lines every day of you life and see the shoddy work they produce from there it would make you life a living hell :hatred: it sickens me :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: burn dyva hype and all the rest :hatred: :hatred:

owel m8 guess u will ave 2 put up wif it....

fuber why bait the place up then???? isit cos u always want 2 b the 1 in the lime light????? have every1's attention????? or do u think it makes you big?????????

if im so toy dont chat bout me at all... i would prefer if u neva chatted bout me again and neva mention my stuff is runnin,,, chat bout the ova heads out dere that ave there shit on steel simple

Originally posted by HIPEMENT05@May 15 2005, 11:46 PM

owel m8 guess u will ave 2 put up wif it....

fuber why bait the place up then???? isit cos u always want 2 b the 1 in the lime light????? have every1's attention????? or do u think it makes you big?????????

if im so toy dont chat bout me at all... i would prefer if u neva chatted bout me again and neva mention my stuff is runnin,,, chat bout the ova heads out dere that ave there shit on steel simple

wat the fuk u talkin about limelight? attention? big? shut up you talk shit....and why am i gona do something you prefer? and dont say "out der" like your someone who has shit "out there" you dont you just rinse the bakjump so much that they have hired a security guard there...anybody who backjumps 3 trains in a row there on the same day is hot...and i neva sed your shit was running and i wouldnt use the term of a "runner" it has no choice but to run cos its a backjump. go and do a yard and get something to run outa there..divvy cunt.

Originally posted by spray_man+May 16 2005, 04:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spray_man - May 16 2005, 04:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CamAlmighty@May 15 2005, 01:57 PM

Way ahead of you. Only managed the one flik tho.

Was with a NEAS, MYZE, GOKS and 2 DPM pieces.

ZinoSlammer.jpg

wots to the left? looks fresh

[/b]

its the myze i think.

yea u do lyk da lime lyt u wuldnt bait the place up if u didnt?????? or izit cos im always gettin summin on steel u wanna b a prick and try and block me..... its a fukin backjump it aint nuttin yea i hit 3 tyms in a day....... well it is out dere init if people c aint my fault u cant finish dubs quick...... u say i hot the place up HOW MANY TYMS u get BAITED dere then???? ( every tym u went ) tell me wat stuff as run frm a yard u ave done fuber?????? nuttin so hush up... o yea that lil FUBA outline that u floped.....

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by EUROTRIP@May 13 2005, 07:56 AM

any 1 know whats happend 2 MEMO ??

Last I heard he was selling coke to soap actresses at celebrity parties then banging them.

(not even a piss-tkae stupid answer).

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by HotdoG@May 16 2005, 12:44 PM

i think you should just block there i.p address easier and better option then deleting the whole thread....BOB your nedded

they are both suspended for 9999 days. If they come back the IP business will be done.

Originally posted by b0b+May 16 2005, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - May 16 2005, 11:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EUROTRIP@May 13 2005, 07:56 AM

any 1 know whats happend 2 MEMO ??

Last I heard he was selling coke to soap actresses at celebrity parties then banging them.

(not even a piss-tkae stupid answer).

[/b]

sounds like a good game plan. wouldn't mind a bit of janine from eastenders.

:haha: :yuck: