UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatdoyouthinkyourdoing Posted

why does Hype big up his girl in every thing he does?

shes butters anyway

.................................................................................

why you getting personal tho about my life calling laura butters,,, u r a prick m8 i ave posted my steel up for u lot 2 make comments about not about my girl,, dat just shows me u r about 15-16 and still a lil neek...........

no excuse bout dat dub 6mins bckjump it ran i shuld of down the lighter pink first so it didnt run in2 the purple but owel s!t appens, in my eyes dats another steel done more than sum people.......

the""" i """" is just me being different

Originally posted by HIPEMENT05@Apr 30 2005, 01:31 AM

why you getting personal tho about my life calling laura butters,,, u r a prick m8 i ave posted my steel up for u lot 2 make comments about not about my girl,, dat just shows me u r about 15-16 and still a lil neek...........

no excuse bout dat dub 6mins bckjump it ran i shuld of down the lighter pink first so it didnt run in2 the purple but owel s!t appens, in my eyes dats another steel done more than sum people.......

the""" i """" is just me being different

:privateeye:

na hype, it aint u bein different dont try it. ur just shit theres no other way of describin ur style or can control, ur just seriously shit!! u need to go home and sketch and stop fannying about like a fairy!! 6 mins is more then enuf time to do something tight at a back jump. maybe next time try not to do some thing with so many colours so fuckin big its all common sense which alot of u toys dont seem to have!!!

why is it serious id wen ever theres beef on dis board ur always in da middle,u do my fucking head in bruv and quite frankly u spoil dis thread with ur bull shit comments,im sure alot of 12ozer feel da same,every one seems to anyways so why dont u do us all a faver and give up ya day job of 12 oz beef you little mug.

so i shuld copy every ova basic style there is den?????? yes it is me bing different and im still learning as im goin along sorry i aint on ur level yet u kno king of steel :king: i got my shit posted up 4 constructed crit and all i ave got is crap..... all u doing is making me wanna hit steel more

Archived