UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr DEStructO+Apr 25 2005, 01:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr DEStructO - Apr 25 2005, 01:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-breathofair@Apr 24 2005, 10:30 AM

How can you lot even compare kaso to seen!,Kaso is cool at paintin he has his gd days and his bad days like every one else,hes a coll geez too but lets not jump off da waterloo bridge and call urself winston about this yeah,seen is bad and he is very very very capable of pullin off burners no one else can yeah,if he wants to come to england beat da system a little to put anuva country to his name then he can do wat eva he wants,i kno if i went to new york id catch a few frowies out there as ii wud bombs peices dubs etc etc,wat im gettin at is hes spreading hes wings,im sure hes not thinkin to himself..."i betta do sum sick burners jus to impress da uk",nah bruv.this boy done his thing..30 yrs into graff id like to see u lot still traveling about after 30 yrs so boys,go fucking home bak to ur pc's and rite anuva shitty msg about how seen n pj n cope are shit....SHEEEEEEEEESH!

I don't think we should be happy about anyone hitting our system with shit plain simple throw ups.

So what if they're a legend... maybe they should have a decent throwup... I've seen tags better than that!

[/b]

destructo,your'e either on the wind-up or just a proper plum with some serious issues :haha:

"spot on Mr DEStructO everyone would go mad if some1 done a throwup in a yard everyone is loving it cos its pjay and seen its all stupid to me"

how can you say that when if it was sumone like cosa or take hitting a yard with throwups, no one would say a thing!

i dont think seen or pj would give a fuk if people went "mad" over them hittin a yard any way so why all this bull shit talk?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by breathofair@Apr 25 2005, 09:48 PM

haha alrite then mr destructo...this is rich coming from you,but yeah they may not b da best,but they are the originals and its like anything,THE ORIGINAL IS ALWAYS THE BEST COZ WITH OUT THE ORIGINAL THERE WUD BE NO BEST!,if you can work that out mr a grade!

this is true...

I think this debate has run on far too long already

wheres the flix

do I get my A?

Archived