UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by boogerpicka+Apr 21 2005, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogerpicka - Apr 21 2005, 07:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Apr 21 2005, 01:24 PM

y are so many ppl gettin on thier knees for a standard chrome and black throw up on the side of a br's thats probably in the middle of a feild by a geezer thats been doin the throw up for what 30 yrs or more really aint that special....

Why be negative?When youv'e been writing over 30 years and still got the motivation to get off your ass and go yard then come back and talk shit.Who gives a fuck if it's in a field,it's not like he's got anything to prove.Does he have to go and do a end 2 end in G or something?I'm sure he's doing it just cos he loves painting,be it a br or whatever.It's still good to see a legend hitting steel here anyway. ;)

[/b]

Couldnt agree more with this comment. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEM ACTION SHOTS THAT MY EYES JUST VIEWED. Incredible. More More More!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by serious_id@Apr 22 2005, 03:59 PM

this is how i no ur a lil fanny, graff aint about provin nothing. is that y u do graff, so u get respect off ppl. fuck off u waste of time!!

what is graff about then... getting up (and known), the 'art' or just being a vandal. :huh2:

Originally posted by boogerpicka+Apr 21 2005, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogerpicka - Apr 21 2005, 07:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Apr 21 2005, 01:24 PM

y are so many ppl gettin on thier knees for a standard chrome and black throw up on the side of a br's thats probably in the middle of a feild by a geezer thats been doin the throw up for what 30 yrs or more really aint that special....

Why be negative?When youv'e been writing over 30 years and still got the motivation to get off your ass and go yard then come back and talk shit.Who gives a fuck if it's in a field,it's not like he's got anything to prove.Does he have to go and do a end 2 end in G or something?I'm sure he's doing it just cos he loves painting,be it a br or whatever.It's still good to see a legend hitting steel here anyway. ;)

[/b]

hmmmmmmm... I don't think heads should get special treatment for the type of thing that would be ridiculed if it were

done by any number of the local toys just for being legends.

DEFINITELY not as good as the prvious cope shit on the great easterns... that was good/ goodish.

Originally posted by excuse me+Apr 22 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (excuse me - Apr 22 2005, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Apr 22 2005, 03:59 PM

this is how i no ur a lil fanny, graff aint about provin nothing. is that y u do graff, so u get respect off ppl. fuck off u waste of time!!

what is graff about then... getting up (and known), the 'art' or just being a vandal. :huh2:

[/b]

graf is about what you want it to be... personally i like doing burning peices aswell as getting respect from others

for what i do. Although its definitely more about being good than up

Are u serious!!!!! sayin royal mails are in fields and cussin seen for paintin them! Then biggin a kaso panel on a southern slam door which is probably scrap and is literally in a field somewhere!! and it still looks like a bak jump!you lot are backwards!!!!!!!!

How can you lot even compare kaso to seen!,Kaso is cool at paintin he has his gd days and his bad days like every one else,hes a coll geez too but lets not jump off da waterloo bridge and call urself winston about this yeah,seen is bad and he is very very very capable of pullin off burners no one else can yeah,if he wants to come to england beat da system a little to put anuva country to his name then he can do wat eva he wants,i kno if i went to new york id catch a few frowies out there as ii wud bombs peices dubs etc etc,wat im gettin at is hes spreading hes wings,im sure hes not thinkin to himself..."i betta do sum sick burners jus to impress da uk",nah bruv.this boy done his thing..30 yrs into graff id like to see u lot still traveling about after 30 yrs so boys,go fucking home bak to ur pc's and rite anuva shitty msg about how seen n pj n cope are shit....SHEEEEEEEEESH!

You really, really can't diss writers that were out there before half of you were even BORN and were there at the birth of this whole fucking movement - you really can't.

Without people like SEEN and PJAY, none of us would even be here on this fucking forum talking shit...

...names like theirs will live for a lot longer than any of yours or mine - they're a part of our history. An inspiration to the first generation of writers in this country and across the planet ...

Why is it writers in this country have to be all "Oh they only painted bumpkin trains" ...so fucking what?! There are NO writers in this country that even have the right to diss legends like them - you can't because you can never recreate what they did, at the time they did.

Before all of you were even a glint in your mother's eyes, they were dropping burners on the NYC subway, the birthplace of graffiti as we know it today.

"You really, really can't diss writers that were out there before half of you were even BORN and were there at the birth of this whole fucking movement - you really can't.

Without people like SEEN and PJAY, none of us would even be here on this fucking forum talking shit...

...names like theirs will live for a lot longer than any of yours or mine - they're a part of our history. An inspiration to the first generation of writers in this country and across the planet ...

Why is it writers in this country have to be all "Oh they only painted bumpkin trains" ...so fucking what?! There are NO writers in this country that even have the right to diss legends like them - you can't because you can never recreate what they did, at the time they did.

Before all of you were even a glint in your mother's eyes, they were dropping burners on the NYC subway, the birthplace of graffiti as we know it today."

see above

Originally posted by breathofair@Apr 24 2005, 10:30 AM

How can you lot even compare kaso to seen!,Kaso is cool at paintin he has his gd days and his bad days like every one else,hes a coll geez too but lets not jump off da waterloo bridge and call urself winston about this yeah,seen is bad and he is very very very capable of pullin off burners no one else can yeah,if he wants to come to england beat da system a little to put anuva country to his name then he can do wat eva he wants,i kno if i went to new york id catch a few frowies out there as ii wud bombs peices dubs etc etc,wat im gettin at is hes spreading hes wings,im sure hes not thinkin to himself..."i betta do sum sick burners jus to impress da uk",nah bruv.this boy done his thing..30 yrs into graff id like to see u lot still traveling about after 30 yrs so boys,go fucking home bak to ur pc's and rite anuva shitty msg about how seen n pj n cope are shit....SHEEEEEEEEESH!

I don't think we should be happy about anyone hitting our system with shit plain simple throw ups.

So what if they're a legend... maybe they should have a decent throwup... I've seen tags better than that!

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Apr 12 2005, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Apr 12 2005, 12:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Runners at derby...intresting!!!<!--QuoteBegin-3973_OMT@Apr 11 2005, 08:55 PM

Painted Runners 2 nights ago at Derby put up fliks in a bit........

[/b]

c mon where r these???

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Apr 25 2005, 09:35 AM

You really, really can't diss writers that were out there before half of you were even BORN and were there at the birth of this whole fucking movement - you really can't.

Before all of you were even a glint in your mother's eyes, they were dropping burners on the NYC subway, the birthplace of graffiti as we know it today.

Perfect.

Archived