UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chewie@Apr 19 2005, 07:42 PM

dscf26306lj.jpg

a few flicks from some benching today, was at the bridge for ages and all i saw was some pen damage and this wierd silver dub, which i couldnt tell if it was unfinished or just someone going a bit far on the arty farty front? calling it a day and wandering through waterloo on my way home, i see a piece and have to chase it down the bloody platform to get flicks as it pulled away! anyway enjoy

Scab hitting steel with stickers. Dont know if im feeling it.

Originally posted by urban cowboy@Apr 19 2005, 10:28 PM

its shit. how can you like that pile of crap

That Chizl is fresh!!!! Talk about something you know about Mundane Cowgirl like being a horse molestor???

stick to wearin ya nans corset as ya groom the horses on the urban ranch ya animal pedofile urban cowgirl. yes thats right you groom horses so you can do the dirty with them. not forgetting all the other faggot cowboys you like to fool around with.

DRINK MY PISS :hatred:

suk ya daddies butt plug :gaga:

That Chizl is fresh!!!! Talk about something you know about Mundane Cowgirl like being a horse molestor???

stick to wearin ya nans corset as ya groom the horses on the urban ranch ya animal pedofile urban cowgirl. yes thats right you groom horses so you can do the dirty with them. not forgetting all the other faggot cowboys you like to fool around with.

ERM NICE ONE :rolleyes:

ERM NICE ONE :rolleyes:

WHAT A CRAP COMMENT

Ive always found W/loo very hit and miss regarding seing stuff running,ad its probably the only London Terminus station that i aint seen owt at

Originally posted by Chewie@Apr 20 2005, 02:06 PM

loco, it was at waterloo on platform 16 i think, if that means anything? i was suprised to see it there.

does anyone know what that silver dub is supposed to be?

Originally posted by bottlemypiss+Apr 20 2005, 06:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bottlemypiss - Apr 20 2005, 06:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-urban cowboy@Apr 19 2005, 10:28 PM

[/b]

Was that ment to be funny? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by serious_id@Apr 21 2005, 01:24 PM

y are so many ppl gettin on thier knees for a standard chrome and black throw up on the side of a br's thats probably in the middle of a feild by a geezer thats been doin the throw up for what 30 yrs or more really aint that special....

Why be negative?When youv'e been writing over 30 years and still got the motivation to get off your ass and go yard then come back and talk shit.Who gives a fuck if it's in a field,it's not like he's got anything to prove.Does he have to go and do a end 2 end in G or something?I'm sure he's doing it just cos he loves painting,be it a br or whatever.It's still good to see a legend hitting steel here anyway. ;)

Archived