UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by Ms. Hepburn@Apr 12 2005, 11:00 PM

hate to put the cat among the pigeons and all but i heard from someplace the 'pj' throwups on the tube weren't even by PJ... can anyone confirm or deny??

don't get me wrong, either way big up PJ...

kinda reminds me of the time Pulse took out stuff at the Pit with PJ throws. And a PJ throw in Dam which had a Pulse ILC tag next to it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrBronson@Apr 14 2005, 07:04 AM

Pubee, Crel, Neas & Zino panels on a slam door layed up outside Clapham Junction platform 6 -

no camera - sorry!

Been sittin there for days.

Its a slamdoor- all the SWT slamdoors have been pulled out of service so it looks like they wont bother moving too quickly.

"he dogged them cos its a scrap. i reckon he dosnt want to be seen painting a scrap as if its a commuter, if you get what i mean. sorry its badly phrased. cheap fame, easy panels, ect.... i dunno. sorry."

Well as said earlier,get a slam door in your notebook now,by the time the summer timetable comes round,they will be wilkinson sword blades...

Electrostars,mass produdced stereotypical moulded crap...Slam doors going i sad,its the HSE to blame,claiming that they crumple too easily in accidents.Bump ride,bouncing around from side to side,and dorrs/windows that open by hand! Leanouts!!!! Extinct pretty soon....

Originally posted by BAREOLA@Apr 15 2005, 09:50 PM

Fuck that I say good riddance 2 those knoberly bastards!! Electrostars r fuckin lovley 2 paint, nice and smooth and no hinges and handles gettin in the way!! Role on the new era

First to go were the old single carriage trains that you couldn't walk through and now slamdoors.It is indeed a sad season.Lean-outs,sitting in the back with my alum key,ducking in the toilet when the guard came.Don't like the new train toilets,no peep-holes for checking out the tracksides while bunking.The yellow plastic in between the joiners.Oh well..... :(