UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by street_campaign@Apr 11 2005, 02:46 PM

sorry to be the negative one! but why are we geeting so excited about throwups on tubes and brs? and the cope colour pannel aint all that his chrome is far better letter wize. alot better gets done from our very own BRITISH writers but they dont get every man wagging his tails between there legs. im not saying as a writer i can do better before i get a thousand messages saying lets see what you can do etc  but what it comes down to is oppinions and thats mine. and if people want me to show better british trains i will.(that doesnt mean there unseen or im posting peoples work who allready hasnt been posted)

Nobody said that their stuff is sick, u seem to be missing the bigger picture. theyre legends gettin shit done in our city. duno about u, but i look up to writers like them on a completely next level than any writers from our country - for that reason alone.... im happy 2 c and im sure alot of people are excited about em just being here let alone hittin sum steel... also seen enuff of their color throwups on royal mails by willsden junction.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Apr 12 2005, 11:50 AM

wheres the fresh met line panels though. anyone can do throws on br's. toys hop off the dick for a second.

[color=blue

cope is a legend and yeah there are better writers in this country but thats not the point.

any 1 king toy dont matter can jump in a yard and do quick 2 min throw ups, aint no biggie. yea so he might have done that might have done this but whats he do now, its a little sad that he can come here and do a panel or what ever, i bet he didnt get no fuckin night bus there or sleep in a feild till the first train in the mornin that for sure!

its a shame that they cant paint in their own country, and i am aware of the consiquences. but we have all learnt from them what graff is about, but to tell u the truth they have'nt stayed to true to shit!!! ppl always gunnin so called euro styles, and sayin" well we never had fat caps in hour time" yea but u had hours in a yard. so that makes up for it all. stop cryin. in europe there are so many cities that u wud be lucky to get 25 mins in a yard so they need fat caps and they've had to change the sorta letters u wud do if u had the amount of time. and thats caught on!!! just accept it it wont ever change if ppl wanna do paint trains and only have 15 mins then this is how its gonna have to be, if u dont liek it dont look at it and do ur thing shut up and do your own thing. there are to many older writers that moan about things, to set in their ways, which is fine but u dont have to moan at other ppl for doin "different" stuff.

and i no some 1 is gonna say something, but to tell u the truth i dont care we all do this for diff reasons.

and b4 u toys start jumpin on the band wagon, suck a dick!!!!

i cud ramble on for hours about this but theirs no need half of u wont even read this cos its to much bother, fair enough!!

serious_id, laughoutloud & street_campaign i think you're all reading far too much into a handful of flicks, not to mention missing the point slightly. stop getting so hysterical and defensive on the UK's behalf, it isn't really neccessary in my opinion. safe. :cool:

Originally posted by serious_id@Apr 12 2005, 02:52 PM

ppl always gunnin so called euro styles, and sayin" well we never had fat caps in hour time" yea but u had hours in a yard. so that makes up for it all. stop cryin. in europe there are so many cities that u wud be lucky to get 25 mins in a yard so they need fat caps and they've had to change the sorta letters u wud do if u had the amount of time. and thats caught on!!! just accept it it wont ever change if ppl wanna do paint trains and only have 15 mins then this is how its gonna have to be,

there are to many older writers that moan about things, to set in their ways, which is fine but u dont have to moan at other ppl for doin "different" stuff.

Good points.

Originally posted by serious_id@Apr 12 2005, 02:52 PM

any 1 king toy dont matter can jump in a yard and do quick 2 min throw ups, aint no biggie. yea so he might have done that might have done this but whats he do now, its a little sad that he can come here and do a panel or what ever, i bet he didnt get no fuckin night bus there or sleep in a feild till the first train in the mornin that for sure!

its a shame that they cant paint in their own country, and i am aware of the consiquences. but we have all learnt from them what graff is about, but to tell u the truth they have'nt stayed to true to shit!!! ppl always gunnin so called euro styles, and sayin" well we never had fat caps in hour time" yea but u had hours in a yard. so that makes up for it all. stop cryin. in europe there are so many cities that u wud be lucky to get 25 mins in a yard so they need fat caps and they've had to change the sorta letters u wud do if u had the amount of time. and thats caught on!!! just accept it it wont ever change if ppl wanna do paint trains and only have 15 mins then this is how its gonna have to be, if u dont liek it dont look at it and do ur thing shut up and do your own thing. there are to many older writers that moan about things, to set in their ways, which is fine but u dont have to moan at other ppl for doin "different" stuff.

and i no some 1 is gonna say something, but to tell u the truth i dont care we all do this for diff reasons.

and b4 u toys start jumpin on the band wagon, suck a dick!!!!

i cud ramble on for hours about this but theirs no need half of u wont even read this cos its to much bother, fair enough!!

what your saying that you'd rather sleep in a field then drive down in a car? ovbiously it make alot more sense to use a car if u can get one

Originally posted by serious_id@Apr 13 2005, 12:52 AM

man i seriously think 25 minutes is enough to pull off some nice shit, 15 even.

cope and pj may be LEGENDS. but your telling me you would rather see throwups or dubs on scrap pannels rather then our very own writers with runners through our citys? i would much rather see a fresh UK PANNEL personnally.

i agree with points serious id has to make. but he says it with attitude what i dont agree with. theres a time and a place for it and on a internet forum theres no time or place.

and to the people that say i read to much into it. look at page 93 every post up intill mine was saying how sick throwups looked on trains?

go read ba 3 and read the anno interveiw.

Archived