UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by excuse me+Jan 21 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (excuse me - Jan 21 2005, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Jan 21 2005, 05:59 PM

i heard insa made his own graf action figure

its basically an action man dressed in jeans and trainers..and it came with little cans of paint, and a minature bag of skunk

cant remember where i saw the pic though, it was pretty amusing

it also came along with a very useful guitar... ideal for painting trains with :king:

[/b]

yeah it was known.

m8 i dont care if u tink its toy cos im out dere doing my own ting i aint doing it for other peeps im doing it cos i enjoy it n its a laugh. not every1 can b da dogz bollocks so u can kee on hateing but it aint gonna effect me 1 bit peace even tho u r hateing me

Originally posted by HYPEMENT@Jan 22 2005, 09:04 AM

m8 i dont care if u tink its toy cos im out dere doing my own ting i aint doing it for other peeps im doing it cos i enjoy it n its a laugh. not every1 can b da dogz bollocks so u can kee on hateing but it aint gonna effect me 1 bit peace even tho u r hateing me

if u aint doing it for other "peeps" why u putting that bolloks on the net, becos u want to show other "peeps"

iv herd bout you and i think it would be best if you stay out the yards

wats all the 'hype' about?

I think wat pplz are gettin at, is that u r clearly not that good. no offence but u can proply even see that im sure. And that the stuff your producin could probley be done within 5mins on some bj aposed to hotting the same yard week in week out.

Peace.

hype you prat, dont even bother posting, youre so toy you even bit your outlines and dubs off another hype, with no compromise, how do i know this, because he's my mate and hes been doing exactly the same style for fucking years now, so not only do you try and get away with his tag, you nicked his outlines and pass them off as your own, your the real deal meaning of toy, get the fuck off the plots, you dont deserve to paint them

blah, blah, blah, toy, toy, toy, i got my facts, believe mate, do you want me to get all the proof up on the net you little shit?, you stright up bit the EXACT outline of someone i knew, its not the fact youre toying his tag out, but to use his handstyle, throw up, everything, done incrediby badly i might add is just plain lazy and stupid on your part, and to start denying it now is just fucking funny, fuck off to new york and find your 'inner' tag you slag

go on then m8 n i can show u all my hand books frm d last 2years... i neva copied n e 1 bruv so dont make up bullshit 2 u u prob tink its a crap outline but 4 2 years i ave been tryin 2 get a betta outline n dats what i do i ave neva seen dat ova boys dub so get it straight m8 i dont bite peeps off

Originally posted by HYPEMENT@Jan 22 2005, 07:19 PM

go on then m8 n i can show u all my hand books frm d last 2years... i neva copied n e 1 bruv so dont make up bullshit 2 u u prob tink its a crap outline but 4 2 years i ave been tryin 2 get a betta outline n dats what i do i ave neva seen dat ova boys dub so get it straight m8 i dont bite peeps off

post sum shit from your 'hand books'

id love to see sum fresh hype outlines

i can show u my hand books from the last 2 yrs boy 1st off wat is a hand book if ur talkin bout a black book n u been doin graff 4 2 yrs then u shud jus giv up graff i was doin stuff of ur qaulity lik afta a month n the rate ur goin ur not gona get any wer wit it so u mite aswell jus quit

Originally posted by Bloodz@Jan 22 2005, 07:40 PM

i can show u my hand books from the last 2 yrs boy 1st off wat is a hand book if ur talkin bout a black book n u been doin graff 4 2 yrs then u shud jus giv up graff i was doin stuff of ur qaulity lik afta a month n the rate ur goin ur not gona get any wer wit it so u mite aswell jus quit

he probaly means his school book. :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Home Time@Jan 22 2005, 03:36 PM

im sure i said ENOUGH CHAT.

this is very boring, i think i need to be a crew member here on 12oz, getting rid of all this malarky minutes after it gets posted.

bob?

:innocent:

TOTAL!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

IT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT....SUMS UP THE WHOLE UK SCENE ...SHITE.

This is supposed to give the rest of the world a heads up on the UK scene ....

what a joke!

Originally posted by excuse me+Jan 21 2005, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (excuse me - Jan 21 2005, 02:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Jan 21 2005, 05:59 PM

i heard insa made his own graf action figure

its basically an action man dressed in jeans and trainers..and it came with little cans of paint, and a minature bag of skunk

cant remember where i saw the pic though, it was pretty amusing

it also came along with a very useful guitar... ideal for painting trains with :king:

[/b]

For a minute "MR. Excuse me" I thought your signature said:

bumin toys alive ...what a nice visual

Archived