UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Re: Re: Re: BE WARNED...

Originally posted by OrangeFanta

Maybe they are more interested in trying to prevent the train being painted rather than catching the writer?

I'd agree with that.

Plus, I think we've already established that these cameras do not "call BTP".

How would they do this? From the picture above, they don't appear to have any wires coming off them...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from my knowledge of tube yards a lot of the cameras on the trains aren't on unless one of the sensors on the outside are set off, which then makes the camera move on you and sets off an alarm for the security man, with br cameras, my local yard has bout 10+ 3d ball cameras but they don't seem to be checked often.

Re: Re: Re: Re: BE WARNED...

Originally posted by freeque

I'd agree with that.

Plus, I think we've already established that these cameras do not "call BTP".

How would they do this? From the picture above, they don't appear to have any wires coming off them...

They would have to have a main power wire somewhere, but the wires would bound to be well hidden else it would just be a knife job. Unless these cameras are wired into a network that will set off an alarm in the nearest BTP shack it would be very difficult to notify the BTP without some sort of complex radio signal which would be pretty expensive i think.

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

"sweet baby jesus an' the orphan" ha ha

it should shout "Shabba!" like Ray Von, before solemnly informing you that the feds are about to leave Pizza Hut to come and nick you. :lol:

Originally posted by b0b

I thought this thread wouldn't just get ancient panels off Digital Jungle posted and new stuff could be posted; like the posts on the first page discuss? Like that Ezno panel is about 7 years old, I took the photo at Clapham Junction. Please stick old stuff in the normal commuter trains thread and new stuff not stolen off websites here.

Archived