UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard south eastern trains were selling up to sum japanese/chinese company. Should increase the efficiency

and reliability of the services but I also heard there has only EVER been THREE cases of graffiti on their trains

Dunno whether this is because of tight security or a culture where people take pride in public preoperty and

refrain from blitzing it at any opportunity. Hopefully it is the later. otherwise we're heading for dark times.

If its anything to go by Tokyo,then its doable.But do you think that a Foreign company would introduce super unused methods never before seen? End of the day,it would still be hiring British labour,and unless their is machine guns/searhlight towers,then i dont think it would make too much difference.

Originally posted by general4star+Dec 6 2004, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (general4star - Dec 6 2004, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-santa_claws@Dec 6 2004, 12:16 PM

whos that wholecar by?

i fink the hole car is flore n akre n da character is gox. i fink that im not sure????????

[/b]

yes, your correct......

Archived