UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does ne1 have new flix of the new blue swt's, they dont run round here, we have only got the shit old swt ones that dont even work properly and the odd slam door, i kno there running around basingstoke bournemouth ascot etc running to waterloo! its mainly a turbo based area where im from!

na its not that swt's are gettin over run, its that dws are just smashin the same spot like i said be there are more trains then just swt's. its just that they dont have to travel far for runners and then post them on to net which makes it look like they r actually doin more then they r!! its sad with all this internet fame!!

Originally posted by serious_id@Nov 4 2004, 05:42 PM

na its not that swt's are gettin over run, its that dws are just smashin the same spot like i said be there are more trains then just swt's. its just that they dont have to travel far for runners and then post them on to net which makes it look like they r actually doin more then they r!! its sad with all this internet fame!!

you dont know what your talkin bout mate

What a state the trains are turning into the majority being done nowadays is beyond excuses everything on the last few pages bar maybe the born and ceres stuff are rubbish.London as a whole is going to fall behind if this is the sort of stuff we are producing looks like some of the older writers need to come back and teach these kids a lesson or two.I look forward to a retort from one of these kids who'll dispute the fact that they're toys but this is my opinion and im afraid kids that its the truth ....

Originally posted by Grooverider@Nov 4 2004, 07:23 PM

What a state the trains are turning into the majority being done nowadays is beyond excuses everything on the last few pages bar maybe the born and ceres stuff are rubbish.London as a whole is going to fall behind if this is the sort of stuff we are producing looks like some of the older writers need to come back and teach these kids a lesson or two.I look forward to a retort from one of these kids who'll dispute the fact that they're toys but this is my opinion and im afraid kids that its the truth ....

Damn straight it's the truth. London's wack.

Originally posted by crakhead@Nov 4 2004, 08:26 AM

"caught 2day, didnt quite get that steel full on, i ran as fast as i could without lookin like an idiot, n there was so much damage on it it was unreal"

WAS IT EVEN WORTH RUNNIN FOR :burn:

yep, im not gunna go there for no reason, if i c panels runnin, then i will snap them no matter who dun them

grooverider i totally agree alot of the pannels getting these days are just not even worth fliking what ever happened to waiting till you could produce something at least half decent before doing steel, what happened to lots of sketching and doing halls of fames before u went to tracks, and then on to the steel when you had gained some knowledge and style of your own and learning from the top dogs of the game how to respect and treat plots and produce quality work at the same time. and not post every pannel they do over internet...sort it out boys.

Originally posted by serious_id@Nov 4 2004, 05:42 PM

Well there are quite a few train yards around containin swt. And i know that dws dont hit one spot regularly. Also they have other steel. Not everything gets posted. And about hte cheap fame?! what the fuck is this forum for then?! .......To post pictures ofd trains with paint on them and that is what they r doin so respect to dws. keep it up!

worst thing is, in my opinion. commuter yards and layups usually are more chilled and u actually have time to produce a good piece. Theres bin times ive spent an hour and a half-2hrs in br yards, and have seen recent flicks from other crew members who drop burners there. However i no there are plenty of commuter yards just as hot as tube yards, regular sg checks, etc. but seeing these recents globs of wackness, and where they've bin running its sometimes obvious where they've done them, and u think 2 ureself.. How the fuck could thay go '******' and do that shit! ...

i await the 'Blah blah we gotta start somewhere' and the 'You were a toy at one stage 2... etc.' replies.. #

Bring it on children.

hmm, yeah lets all talk about BR's like they are tubes and even worth painting in the first place.lol

if half the people put this amount of effort into painting the underground as they do for BR's then the tubes would be 'overrun'....

beatbopper, why are you talking about people practicing before painting a BR....BR's should be the practice before painting tubes.end of story......gets me angry to see people talking with passion about BR's.....to make shit like the old days (ie when BR's were never painted and people would rather have their limbs hacked off than do a piece on a BR) all we need is more writers like in 2002/2003 when shit was running. NUMBERS....is all it takes people.

• 2 weeks later...

moas, snot and something else full colors running on south centrals today

this reminds me that a mate of mine saw some wholecars with unfinished backgrounds in cambridge couple weeks ago, got told there was a 'snoter yrp' on one car, a 'ceres' on the other, and a next car with something else on it, i'll try and get flicks.

Archived