UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skrib139

IS THIS THE SHIT YOU WERE ON ABOUT TIME AGO ZEEISM???

Thats the shit yeah...

Installed for about a week my ass... at least since last summer

Secure area my ass...

i hope they have got plenty of replacements cause when ballyed up i'm gonna rip them things right out...

In every plot i find them in...

KEEP UR SELVES COVERED UP AND KEEP IT RANDOM

Originally posted by illboyski

saw a underside 'heatoe' blam in crome on a silverlink sunday morning in northampton station....duno how long its been there...anyone got pics of anything done by him recently? wud be cool to see the silverlink hit. safe.

a real underside!!!!:lol:

I HAVE A PLAN: for these mad flash camera thingys, instead of goin 2 paint the trains, go in for one purpose only, 2 smash the cameras, and if these cameras are constantly gettin smashed, do u really think that they will keep spendin money 2 buy new ones over and over again? it will hot the plot up, but would u rather, have a hot plot for a while which will cooll and still b doable, or have a plot that if u touch the train, will sound the alarm? think about it..... :lol:

Originally posted by fotofixface

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_85952...latestheadlines

Cameras bid to catch railway graffiti vandals

A rail operator has become the first in Britain to install a new type of camera to snare graffiti artists who vandalise its trains.

Birmingham-based Central Trains set up three of the devices at sidings in Worcester and Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, last week. The firm intends to invest in up to 30 more Flashcams at notorious graffiti spots across its network, which extends across the Midlands up to the North West and down to South Wales.

The Flashcams are similar to those used to catch speeding motorists, and also give an audio warning informing vandals they have been trapped.

Police are currently studying the first rolls of film in the hope that culprits who have daubed carriages and locomotives have been caught.

Although other firms have trialled the Flashcams, Central is the first to install them on a permanent basis.

Sidings in Birmingham, Boston, Leicester, Nottingham and Shrewsbury are among those also due to receive the devices. The cameras are activated at night with motion sensors set to pick up any movement around parked trains.

Central imported the idea from Los Angeles as a way of trying to reduce graffiti, which costs the firm £300,000 every year.

made big headlines in the local paper today of one of the places mentioned.

wankers.

bound to happen tho.

Nah man its all about them tryin to be cheap skates installing this shit...

cheaper than S/G's and loads cheap than CCTV

Fugetive has the right idea...

Load the Shotiee up...

Loco keep it TIGHT care to be taken with information...

For the Record i live no where near you...

bell u later chap...

Originally posted by zeeizm

Nah man its all about them tryin to be cheap skates installing this shit...

cheaper than S/G's and loads cheap than CCTV

Fugetive has the right idea...

Load the Shotiee up...

Loco keep it TIGHT care to be taken with information...

For the Record i live no where near you...

bell u later chap...

;) Tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm!

Originally posted by crakhead

i think its a shit idea dnt u think if the cameras kept gettin smashed they would try summin new like sensors

I'm with you there.

Rather than smashing them (which will mean they will try something new), try this instead.

Invest a bit of time going down and setting them off (without getting caught on camera). If they are motion-triggered, I'm sure you can think of a way of setting it off.

Then, hide and wait. If it really is linked to the police, they should come down quickly.

Wait for them to come (time how long it takes), then wait for them to fuck off. Then set it off again.

Repeat a few times.

Come back in a few days and do the same thing.

Keep doing it until they start to think "what the fuck? These stupid cameras are going off without anything happening. We won't bother coming down".

Then you get in there with your face covered and let the camera take some action flicks. What's it gonna do? Climb down and arrest you?

Originally posted by freeque

I'm with you there.

Rather than smashing them (which will mean they will try something new), try this instead.

Invest a bit of time going down and setting them off (without getting caught on camera). If they are motion-triggered, I'm sure you can think of a way of setting it off.

Then, hide and wait. If it really is linked to the police, they should come down quickly.

Wait for them to come (time how long it takes), then wait for them to fuck off. Then set it off again.

Repeat a few times.

Come back in a few days and do the same thing.

Keep doing it until they start to think "what the fuck? These stupid cameras are going off without anything happening. We won't bother coming down".

Then you get in there with your face covered and let the camera take some action flicks. What's it gonna do? Climb down and arrest you?

What a good idea...

:D

yeah we already thought of that one. Thing is they might check the footage to see if anything out the ordinary has been happening, then when they see a couple of chaps with ballys loitering by the cameras to set them off their gonna know it aint a false alarm. Worth trying tho. Or get a big stick and wave it under the sensor :crazy:

A 'friend' has set them off and waited... and nothing... No BTee's nothing..They have installed them cause we are just to random for them..Like i said CHEAPSKATES...

NO DOUBT they have played stake out and had no suscess (I hope they had COLD miserable shifts MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!)

But do u want to commit to something worth while after setting off some sensor shit with the chance of them being on route...

i guess its the time for ugly graffiti and if they want rude comments then thats want they will get...

My 'Friends' have NEVER put up any rude or racist comments...

Same old shit...FOOL THE PUBLIC...

Hot Phone last night...Even my own Mother was calling me up after seeing it in the Paper & on the news...She was asking me to let my 'friends' know they should chill...for the time being...

well.i have sum news for yall,wen my "freind" went through them..he wasnt expecting it as he painted the spot 2 weeks prior to it...he walks up about to climb over the fence,audio warnin btp have been called.so my freind as u wud usialy if ur caught of guard you would run or access the situation....so there he is leaving the spot go's down and walks off.he was there for 10 mins...nuffin happend and no one come.me personally think its a threat and its sum thiing to scare u,yes the cameras work and the sensors do too. but whether anything happens or anything comes from this ull have to wait and see for the future...oh yeah...how many foxes/cats/animals do u see in a tube yard,ive seen a few.however i dont think the foxes/animals set them off as there so lite??? anyone shed sum light on this as ive had this discussion a trillion times and never come to a conclusion....COVER URSELF UP