UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by b0b@Mar 21 2006, 12:00 PM

The Orkneys are small islands full of sheep fuckers. Ain't no trains there; just sheep. Still like Guilt Ridden says take your kit with you. Just imagine being the first person to get up there.

oi bob im imagining it now, to be the king of the orkney islands

enough to make me come in my briefs

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by yourdead@Mar 22 2006, 01:50 AM

oi bob im imagining it now, to be the king of the orkney islands

enough to make me come in my briefs

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden+Mar 21 2006, 11:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guilt Ridden - Mar 21 2006, 11:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EGO31@Mar 21 2006, 12:17 AM

does anyone know what the scene in scotland is like and orkney? going there in september again wondering whether it's worth bringing markers along.

It's ALWAYS worth taking a marker ANYWHERE ....you never know who might one day pass through the very same place as you.

[/b]

hhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah

I've never read so much shit in my whole life. Come on people, we're talking about Orkney here, it isn't worth a fuck. Like I give a fuck if I roll through there and you've like 'whoa' :shook: :shook: caught a reach before me. Leave your shit at home, you don't need it there

Guilt you should know better mate, this aint no bumpkin Orkney shit right herrrrrre

hahahaahhahahahahaahhahha

Originally posted by Kid Gamma Sonic+Mar 23 2006, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Gamma Sonic - Mar 23 2006, 12:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Mar 21 2006, 11:25 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-EGO31@Mar 21 2006, 12:17 AM

does anyone know what the scene in scotland is like and orkney? going there in september again wondering whether it's worth bringing markers along.

It's ALWAYS worth taking a marker ANYWHERE ....you never know who might one day pass through the very same place as you.

I've never read so much shit in my whole life. Come on people, we're talking about Orkney here, it isn't worth a fuck. Like I give a fuck if I roll through there and you've like 'whoa' :shook: :shook: caught a reach before me. Leave your shit at home, you don't need it there

Guilt you should know better mate, this aint no bumpkin Orkney shit right herrrrrre

[/b]

EXACTLY ....Sorry my sarcasm didn't come across too well there.

Come on now, who is EVER going to go to Orkney EVER?!

QUOTE (Kid Gamma Sonic - Mar 23 2006, 12:05 AM)

QUOTE (Guilt Ridden - Mar 21 2006, 11:25 AM)

QUOTE (EGO31 - Mar 21 2006, 12:17 AM)

I've never read so much shit in my whole life. Come on people, we're talking about Orkney here, it isn't worth a fuck. Like I give a fuck if I roll through there and you've like 'whoa' scared.gif scared.gif caught a reach before me. Leave your shit at home, you don't need it there

EXACTLY ....Sorry my sarcasm didn't come across too well there.

Come on now, who is EVER going to go to Orkney EVER?!

nahh i disagree, for real dont go out of ur way to hit up there, but if u jus hav a pen in ur pocket and the oppertunity arises for you to hit a few reaches then why not... personaly i like it wen i see names i recognise from london up in some random ends

Originally posted by WillSydneyPorter@Mar 24 2006, 08:23 AM

and them real shitty "traditional" toy attempts of wild style with montana skinny cap blends and cutbacks you paint at watford skatepark is?

haha well lets be honest here... your statement is an outright exaggeration of asew's inability to drop burners...

and to infer that it cannot be graff is ludacris! haha fukin twat...

the fact that you even call it traditional then contradict yourself by suggesting its not graff, u bafoon!

how can it not be graff you idiot.

if you've seen his stuff and know what he's capable of, you'd be wrong to call his stuff toy, sure there's room for improvement; but hes packin heat and shows unlimited potential; hes got REAL style, in my books.

each to there own is somethign I agree with personally... I dont mind lds stuff, i like there simplcity, boldness and crispness.

but to me, the superior letter styles of graff are those that spawn from as you say, traditional letterforms.. and dont stray too far away, in respect of trying to innovate and being original. I feel this applies to all other aspects of a piece, i.e. beyond lettering also.

Originally posted by burrrnnnboyyy+Mar 24 2006, 09:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (burrrnnnboyyy - Mar 24 2006, 09:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WillSydneyPorter@Mar 24 2006, 08:23 AM

and them real shitty "traditional" toy attempts of wild style with montana skinny cap blends and cutbacks you paint at watford skatepark is?

haha well lets be honest here... your statement is an outright exaggeration of asew's inability to drop burners...

and to infer that it cannot be graff is ludacris! haha fukin twat...

the fact that you even call it traditional then contradict yourself by suggesting its not graff, u bafoon!

how can it not be graff you idiot.

if you've seen his stuff and know what he's capable of, you'd be wrong to call his stuff toy, sure there's room for improvement; but hes packin heat and shows unlimited potential; hes got REAL style, in my books.

each to there own is somethign I agree with personally... I dont mind lds stuff, i like there simplcity, boldness and crispness.

but to me, the superior letter styles of graff are those that spawn from as you say, traditional letterforms.. and dont stray too far away, in respect of trying to innovate and being original. I feel this applies to all other aspects of a piece, i.e. beyond lettering also.

[/b]

you sound like a geek :king:

LDS still stirring up controversy ....read Ano's interview in BA3, they don't give a fuck what no one thinks about what they do - some like it, some don't....so what? It doesn't stop them painting what they wanna paint.

Personally I like it because it doesn't conform to what everything thinks graf should be and they were some of the first writers to do this kind of "retro", toy-ish style ....have a look around now at how many people are catting that 'style' aroud Europe.