UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by flames and fire+Mar 12 2006, 06:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flames and fire - Mar 12 2006, 06:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pizzaboy@Mar 11 2006, 04:08 PM

go.jpg

this was on that grafflondon forum..............dont think i really need to say anything do i?  :hatred:  :gaga:  :hatred:  :gaga:

:hatred: OKER :hatred:

[/b]

er mate that wasn't done by oker.

thats the point

Originally posted by cfc+Mar 13 2006, 01:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cfc - Mar 13 2006, 01:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by flames and fire@Mar 12 2006, 06:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pizzaboy@Mar 11 2006, 04:08 PM

go.jpg

this was on that grafflondon forum..............dont think i really need to say anything do i? :hatred: :gaga: :hatred: :gaga:

[/b]

Originally posted by Pizzaboy+Mar 13 2006, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pizzaboy - Mar 13 2006, 09:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats the point

Originally posted by cfc@Mar 13 2006, 01:37 AM

go.jpg

this was on that grafflondon forum..............dont think i really need to say anything do i?  :hatred:  :gaga:  :hatred:  :gaga:

[/b]

tis got that whole tm/tpg flex tho! :gaga:

Originally posted by WillSydneyPorter@Mar 13 2006, 02:18 PM

I know zinos toy yeh, but hes bitten nems, then banos, n now dawps.. someone let the nigga know the deal for furcksake! :king:

I take it you're talking about the 'D', and I can see why you might think that, but at the end of the day it's a straight letter/blockbuster style 'D', Dorps just got it seen before Zino.

Duh!

And everybody knows that you sit here and make a real big issue over it because you PROBABLY (so dont make a come back about i dont know you rah rah rah because im asuming) havnt done nearly as much as he has for a new jack, and your just being bitchey, which is why 12oz has such a low name!

Originally posted by illbill+Mar 13 2006, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (illbill - Mar 13 2006, 11:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pizzaboy@Mar 13 2006, 09:59 AM

thats the point

Originally posted by cfc@Mar 13 2006, 01:37 AM

go.jpg

tis got that whole tm/tpg flex tho! :gaga:

[/b]

yeah i know the fella who did he is down with jugs and that. yeah i know it's real similar style innit.

No one in england who i can think of paints a style that isnt allready been painted. This person whos doen this pannel is inspired by the whole Tm/Tpg style and wants to paint it if you speak to him hes probably not trying to claim its his own style and just having a good time with what hes doing. the more it gets re-posted the more hes gonna paint this stuff cause he knows your all tlaking baout it and thats the aim in graff to get people talking baout you to get acnowledged the only pannel that will really stick in your head on this page is that pannel you probably at this point of the top of your head you prob could not tell me what colour the neas fill is in the yard shot but explain everythign about this pannel thats been posted several times so his one pannel has stook with you.

^^^plenty of people got there own style,

its maybe because most people dont want there panels etc

on this website, theres alot of peeps out there doing there

thing but not many know because they dont show there photos.

its a shame hold no hostage and other good england mags are not

around anymore...fuk it though just keep your eyes peeled in them

foriegn mags.

This is why you should all be supporting Wordplay mag *plug* Plenty of people have got there own style but its all originated form sum where its how style develops you see things you like and think yeah im going to try that on my next peice. And to all the people that put there stuff in mags and on websites its all goign to get judged cause your giving it out for the public to see.

Archived