UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOR FUCKS SAKE SORT IT OUT YOU CUNTS.STOP YOUR PETTY ARGUMENTS.ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF THE OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE MEAN SHIT! THIS FORUM MUST MAKE OUR SCENE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE. FIX UP OR FUCK OFF. I'M SICK OF HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH PAGES OF USELESS AND MEANINGLESS CRAP POSTED BY ANNONYMOUS IDIOTS.

:hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden+Mar 9 2006, 05:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guilt Ridden - Mar 9 2006, 05:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pom_one@Mar 8 2006, 10:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Guilt Ridden@Mar 6 2006, 11:40 AM

Someone start a Newcastle Metro thread then - there's only about 50 odd flicks on the net at the moment anyway ...so once they're all posted what's everyone gonna do?

ive got 50+ newcastle steel flics sitting in my box, just havent had an excuss to scanem yet. some are real old like 91+

Start a thread then ....I wanna see some MBS - Sick, More ...all them.

[/b]

Yeh defo make a thread, would be good to see some old flicks.

Originally posted by Spamdaman+Mar 10 2006, 07:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spamdaman - Mar 10 2006, 07:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I am swimming. Joe is sleeping.@Mar 7 2006, 06:45 AM

get that bullshit out of here dont want none of that cat from france or any of that stupid lechat shite its all bollox

that cat is a one hardcore nigga

[/b]

i presume that is a joke.

Originally posted by CurtisWarren@Mar 9 2006, 03:23 PM

FOR FUCKS SAKE SORT IT OUT YOU CUNTS.STOP YOUR PETTY ARGUMENTS.ITS NOT LIKE ANY OF THE OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE MEAN SHIT! THIS FORUM MUST MAKE OUR SCENE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE. FIX UP OR FUCK OFF. I'M SICK OF HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH PAGES OF USELESS AND MEANINGLESS CRAP POSTED BY ANNONYMOUS IDIOTS.

:hatred: :hatred:

this is a forum to discuss writers etc and express opinions. so if you dont like it why dont fix up or fuck off? as for annonymous idiots, would you like us all to post our name, address and national insurance numbers? - you twat.

if you want to speak about something good- im all ears/eyes.

Originally posted by yourdead@Feb 23 2006, 04:55 AM

i know most are clued up and arent blind but not everyone knows, no need to name that yard

and that legoland train is bollox

a train is a train .. its all about getting seen .. legoland train isnt wak.. u may think its wak but ribs n dem man r risking it there doin good plots..

Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY@Mar 10 2006, 07:37 AM

this is a forum to discuss writers etc and express opinions. so if you dont like it why dont fix up or fuck off? as for annonymous idiots, would you like us all to post our name, address and national insurance numbers?  - you twat.

Yea 'discuss writers etc and express opinions', fair enough if they're brought up in conversation or pictures are posted, but you came on here and out of nowhere started trying to slate the shit out of Le Chat (and others) for no reason. You've done this in other threads as well and it's not needed!

I'm not gonna stand up for Le Chat: firstly, don't know the guy, secondly, I think his stuff is alright (not claiming to be someone hardcore like you're saying he is) and thirdly, he doesn't need defending against some prat clogging up the forum for no reason.

END OF.

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Mar 10 2006, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Mar 10 2006, 11:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LITTLE PETEY@Mar 10 2006, 07:37 AM

this is a forum to discuss writers etc and express opinions. so if you dont like it why dont fix up or fuck off? as for annonymous idiots, would you like us all to post our name, address and national insurance numbers?  - you twat.

Yea 'discuss writers etc and express opinions', fair enough if they're brought up in conversation or pictures are posted, but you came on here and out of nowhere started trying to slate the shit out of Le Chat (and others) for no reason. You've done this in other threads as well and it's not needed!

I'm not gonna stand up for Le Chat: firstly, don't know the guy, secondly, I think his stuff is alright (not claiming to be someone hardcore like you're saying he is) and thirdly, he doesn't need defending against some prat clogging up the forum for no reason.

END OF.

[/b]

im not being funny, but i think its needed..ive been reading this forum for a long time and some of the topics and comments are pathetic. people need to be told. giving out grief isnt wrecking the forum. its to point out what crap their coming out with. im not doggin up the forum for no reason- this forum could be really good.. but it gets wrecked by pointless chat and shit fliks.. posted just because its running etc.. this must portray such a GOOD image for the english scene. as for le chat, he has been claimin some un truths... such as a certain crew he's in.. ......when he isnt. simple

Originally posted by LITTLE PETEY+Mar 10 2006, 07:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LITTLE PETEY - Mar 10 2006, 07:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CurtisWarren@Mar 9 2006, 03:23 PM

:hatred:  :hatred:

this is a forum to discuss writers etc and express opinions. so if you dont like it why dont fix up or fuck off? as for annonymous idiots, would you like us all to post our name, address and national insurance numbers? - you twat.

if you want to speak about something good- im all ears/eyes.

[/b]

you missed the point completely you fuckwit. You are clogging this thread with bullshit and for what? To make yourself and your useless opinions worth something?Too late son. I am refusing to post any more bullshit.Any more problems PM me.

[/color] Ive edited what i was going to say,but its my last comment. Look for the last time, i DONT write Le Chat,and never have. A few 12oz people know what i write,and who i write with. Petey,you mentioned a few lines up bout being anonomous,well hey the few Chat pics on my fotolog bother someone so much,that they leave anonomous comments eh? Spooky coincidence or what? Save you anti Chat talk for here,and shout from the hills for all i care,but dont start clogging up my fotolog eh? [/color]

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Mar 10 2006, 01:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Mar 10 2006, 01:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iwishicouldsuckoffdds@Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM

i came in the commuter thread expectin some hippy type luv in

And how right you were to expect that, only loose-moraled hippies paint BR's. Don't they?

Hmmmm.....

[/b]

well i dont like 2 stereotype but if u say so :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by iwishiwasindds+Mar 10 2006, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iwishiwasindds - Mar 10 2006, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CamAlmighty@Mar 10 2006, 01:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iwishicouldsuckoffdds@Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM

i came in the commuter thread expectin some hippy type luv in

And how right you were to expect that, only loose-moraled hippies paint BR's. Don't they?

Hmmmm.....

well i dont like 2 stereotype but if u say so :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

[/b]

and why does it not surprise me that your to stupid to get the irony in my user name,it was for people like you that i called myself that in the first place :haha: :haha: :haha:

Archived