UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Mar 6 2006, 11:40 AM

Someone start a Newcastle Metro thread then - there's only about 50 odd flicks on the net at the moment anyway ...so once they're all posted what's everyone gonna do?

post pictures of those cats that guy paints- has he been to newcastle buy the way?

I've wanted to know this for ages, I thought i brought it up with you loco on here about a year ago, but cant remember if i got a response

Is this Le Chat the same as the one from france or is it just a big rip off? The guy from france is quite big and has done stuff all over europe...........Cant remeber where hes from, maybe marsailles

This guy done detailed characters of the whole cat, so if its the same person I cant see why he would go back on himself and do shit that was of a worse standard?

Please inform me......

i'll try find some pics

Yes he has,and why so intrested in the Cat when the last page you cant even get his name right? Le Chat is like Marmite,you either love or hate,not both

post pictures of those cats that guy paints- has he been to newcastle buy the way?

what, and painted the newcastle metro!? i dont mean on some girly day out.... the spelling was deliberate. you seem on the defensive is he one of your best mates?

Originally posted by burrrnnnboyyy@Mar 7 2006, 08:03 AM

Le chat? more like Le fucking Shit mate. waste of time going into yard to paint that piece of shit. if you wanna paint some fucking cat at least paint a good one, tell le shit to sort it out, or learn how to drop a burner.

i like it! have you got any pics to post up of that lovely cat???

just for reference.

Archived