UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

I remember seeing a ZIA and someother writer half finished panel lying in Didcot parkway . I wish I had got off the train to get photos of it, as it probably would have meant sumit to them although it wasnt finished. good taste good styles...

This was posted on ukhh.com forums earlier, just asking on behalf of a mate if anyone else might of caught these panels on great western a week or so ago? No one has flicks yet... :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak
Originally posted by skrib139

if you get found not guilty, can evidence from the case still be used at a later date?

my knowledge is that you can only be tried for a crime once. i belive that involves all evidence related to that specific case.

if in doubt consult that lawyer.

Originally posted by sneak

my knowledge is that you can only be tried for a crime once. i belive that involves all evidence related to that specific case.

if in doubt consult that lawyer.

If u get arrested for criminal damage and found not guilty then say u get shifted a year later for the same fing (criminal damage) and found guilty it is up to the court and the judge and the prosecutor wether they want to re-trail ure previous case. But the fact that u had a previous 'problem' wont come to light till u are found guilty of the most recent problem..

That is supposed to happen but a recent fing happened my mate got trialled at crown for criminal damage while still on discarge for a previous fing but that didnt come forward so he was lucky.Feds fucked up...

Hope that makes sense!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Still ours is not the reason to speculate....bit bait going back to take flix of the damage at the station it happened though.

what else would you do if you didnt have any transport an your panels were goin straight to buff though?

Originally posted by skrib139

what else would you do if you didnt have any transport an your panels were goin straight to buff though?

Without knowing Sout Wales too well Skrib, im not going to guess. I know that the location where the trains were painted, and it would be hard to get daylights there, so its a catch 22 situation

Archived