UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by skrib139

yehhh. i aint seen a mint sauce cartoon for loooong.

thought i recognised that quote from somewhere....

mint sauce is heavy... bit of an acquired taste tho init....

<span style='color:purple'>An aquired taste, just like me! more "chat"next week....photos en route!</span> :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bleeeeegh

askr and cost panels spotted at kings x, sent to me by a mate. I've got big versions of these if anyone wants them...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd07b3127ccebb1399aaf3610000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd07b3127ccebb139995726e0000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd07b3127ccebb13a68e32f20000001610'>

your mate aint up to much with the old video camera init.

seems to be more interested in that pillar than the panels :D

your mate aint up to much with the old video camera init.

seems to be more interested in that pillar than the panels

Yeah i know, he doesnt even write but i told him to take his camera with him when hes on his missions. Apparantly that was from the door of another train which was about to leave so he couldnt get front on shots.

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

a quick question - if you got a caution as a juvenille do your prints get wiped when your record gets wiped after you've hit 18... or do they stay on the system for ever?

ps I know the answers just wear gloves but I'm curious

good question i want to know the answer to that aswell.

your prints and dna dont get wiped......dunno about the photo or anything else, like kestral said they wanna keep tabs on everyone......especially the criminals!

ihatemanutd - only would apply for a caution....not convicitions.....think it varies as well, i know people that have been given a caution for 2/3 years and would be wiped if they dont get nicked again

For a conviction, assuming it's not for something very serious, you have the right not to declare it in 5 years time...but that doesn't mean you don't have a record though...but better than nothing I suppose...

If you get done before 18 then the record lasts for 3 years or until your 18 (Which ever is the longer)

I.E. if you got done at 17 then the record lasts until your 20.

The police can not keep prints after your conviction is spent, although i elieve they may now be able to keep DNA profles (not 100% sure on that though)

They also have to destroy mug shots etc.

They use a private firm which disposes of the prints and shots - you can request confirmation from the Police that any data they have on you has been removed.

P.S. this may all be fairly out of date - the best way to check is to phone Citizens Advice, in fairness if your doing any illegal stuff its worth checking out your rights...

Originally posted by skroez

i wont go into detail but we had all our photo's etc took during house raids.....never seen them again...lots of good stuff too..

you should be able to get your stuff back, as long as its not somthing you might commit offences with like ink or paint then it should all be returned once youve been sentenced and the case is closed.

keep at em, it took me nearly 6 months to get my computer and digital camera back but i got it eventually.

i wouldnt worry to much....they lose data, misplace it on the file etc....one of my mates has been on bail for criminal damage and been stopped with paint and the police havent done anything--go with the line that u aint got a record or caution--let them find out rather than telling them u have-makes there job easier.

your deatils dont get wiped...a caution last 3 yrs then gets"taken off" and as for convictions i think it varies.

heres just a couple of things . i was nicked once for a fight but released without charge as the lad didn't want to press charges . so basically held for a few hours untill sober an let out on me way end of .

a few weeks later nicked for summat else different coppers different station an they have the last nicking on computer, now you wouldn't of thought they would of had that information stored especially when i wasn't charged

also know a girl who's old man is a copper an when she brings new mates home he often has them checked out on the works p.c .

at the end of the day this is all getting pretty borin.. unless your in the job yourself you cannot really say what they do an don't keep . but i would go for they keep the lot . especially the last few years as nearly every move you make is monitered. and things like the ian huntley cock up where things were missed out on convictions etc.

coppers are in a way very needed people . say for instance some one is missing in your family ther the people you call. we need them . but i would never trust them .

like i say unless you see the files yourself you cannot say for deffinate how long things are kept. i am sure some one will dis-agree so i will keep checking the posts cheers

Archived