UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whatson+Jun 2 2005, 03:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whatson - Jun 2 2005, 03:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-se_FOUR@Jun 1 2005, 06:26 PM

action01.jpg

Noir ,NY sub shot

that subway shit looks grimey...

dont suppose anyone can dig up the finished product ?

[/b]

it looks like noir's siamese twin is under the back of his coat in that flick... ;)

furie3.jpg

furie2.jpg

two furie panels from grafflondon... lookin pretty heavy!

the new grafflondon site is pretty nice!

feelin the new PS2 look... where's the walls tho?

also there isnt a guestbook so I had to state my opinion here...

otherwise great :king:

Just to combine 2 things in 2 threads....a very distressed (which i shamfully didnt get a photo of!! :( ) corio'd Central train,which looks like it had been bridge bombed....and a fresh as TNS freight,which i did get shots of,and might well post on my travels....but that central looked pebbledashed!

first of all i think all this is pathetic, second of all ive never seen that vice in my life and third of all heres an explanation that you might like to read...

i get sent emails with things for the site. so i get 2 emails with a few furie panels. yes i know furie and yes he only sends a few fliks out. and bcos i get ahold of a few panels few idiots seem to think i steal them, maybe its jealousy maybe they dont like me. even that dont even come into account the AMOUNT of times i have benched at LB, the AMOUNT of times i have put what i have caught on the internet to share with people like you lot, and then for you to turn around and say that i hack peoples emails and steal them off other websites. ive had serious problems with other websites in the past thats why i had to post huge banners all over MY fliks, not mentionin any of the guilty partys involved who are actually the ones who do the half inchin but still i try to get on with what im actually doing and get a decent, respectable london website showing what this place has to offer in the world.

for all the people who are happy looking at my website the new site is steel and sketches, with a few interviews and articles. alot will be going on in the next few weeks, all other photos, boms & damage, Dubs & pieces are all on the Writers Index. most of the fliks that are on there now are older ones, alot of newer ones will be going on in the next few weeks aswell. we do not have a guestbook we have a FORUM which has been up for 2 months and is looking good. if anyone has any fliks for the site feel free to email me at grafflondon@yahoo.ca anyone else who dont like it go tell someone in your household i dont give a fuck at the end of the day ill still be here doin it all for many years and it will only get better and better...

GRAFF-LONDON

Originally posted by 2004candyman+Jun 3 2005, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2004candyman - Jun 3 2005, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GraffLondon@Jun 3 2005, 08:27 PM

at the end of the day ill still be here doin it all for many years and it will only get better and better...

GRAFF-LONDON

you might get shot tomorrow...

[/b]

hopefully

Archived