UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im looking at that dub, thats a sort of fill you do when you are just starting graffing,,,, so dont base an argument around that......

just think its funny how you can hate on some writers that have the same sorta style but not hate on him... it dosent matter how much his done his SHIT

at the end of the day its my view sorry if you dont like it but i just dont like him at all

Originally posted by pcgraffer@May 21 2005, 11:13 AM

i hate that memo how can you like it????? his SHIT... he shouldn't even be touching steel with that

how fucking clean is that memo how can you not like it? one of the best writers at block letters like that ive seen! that fill is standard but i wouldnt say its toy! just dont see what youre talking about :rolleyes:

"memo is TOY "

i think you need to learn a few things befor you started calling writers like memo a toy and with a comment like that it makes you seem like an even bigger toy to me personaly! oh well keep dissin who gives a fuck any way :yuck:

thank fuck this is a nt free zone. im sick of seeing crappy bubble letters from my 2 year old son,on me newspaper.let alone on steel by 30+ (men)

[/quote

:haha: you posted something about NT in every thread you been in!!

yeah,im a big fan,i love the world to see nt stuff and think that is the uk style.same same b4 richard blackwood-uk hip hop.nt=crayon spazmoes,they use dot 2 dot books instead of blackbooks,get me.moa,tpg.fucking real and not scared of the tube. :shook: :huh2: :shook: :huh2: :shook: :huh2: :shook:

"so does anyone agree its sexual yet?"

how can you say you fined graffiti sexual you weirdo, are you trying to say that you could have a wank over a peice that you fined atractive! iv herd of homosexual but not grafosexual you sik fuck :love2:

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)

n.

Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

A mischievous trick; a prank.

An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

Informal.

Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.

An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office

Archived