UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by heroin dart@May 17 2005, 11:08 PM

ahhhhhhh el p did u get dogged by them when they passed thru...is that why u making lame caomparisons :chicken:

youre telling me you see no resemblance in the panels i posted??? the S on the green/grey neas and the A on the yellow/pink one look a lot like the ones kaso has used on that panel from where im sitting.

as i said in my post, heroin, i could be wrong and kaso didnt bite the letters at all..but you have to admit, for someone to copy another writers letters, and then go and call them a toy isnt right.

Originally posted by El Producto+May 17 2005, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - May 17 2005, 10:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heroin dart@May 17 2005, 11:08 PM

ahhhhhhh el p did u get dogged by them when they passed thru...is that why u making lame caomparisons :chicken:

as i said in my post, heroin, i could be wrong and kaso didnt bite the letters at all..but you have to admit, for someone to copy another writers letters, and then go and call them a toy isnt right.

[/b]

having read 12oz i didnt realise there were rules to this shit.

must go and find that rule book........

so biting other writers is perfectly acceptable in your opinion?? and not only biting other writers, but calling them toys after youve done it. isnt that a bit of a contradiction? if someones a toy, why are you biting their letters?

and i realise i am clogging up the thread with a load of un-necessary bullshit. so i'll stop now. like i said in my very first post, im just saying my opinions.

Guest imported_b0b

Just because someone does a style similar style as someone else it doesn't mean they have bitten them. There is such a thing as co-incidence.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub@May 18 2005, 10:34 AM

bOb...Those pics above,your own shots mate?

Nope, someone caught it with their camera phone

Originally posted by b0b+May 18 2005, 11:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - May 18 2005, 11:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@May 18 2005, 10:34 AM

bOb...Those pics above,your own shots mate?

Nope, someone caught it with their camera phone

[/b]

hehe nice bob!!

juse20br20864jh.jpg

^^ Clapham Junction 1986 - Juse and Con bombing

Got to thank Dice for the photo, he just unearthed loads of 110 negs he thought he had lost. Pure exclusive old school photos, will be on his freewebs site v soon.

Archived