UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

Been seeing lots of quality panels on the networkers this week so far, but only during morning rush hour. After that they disappear for the day. This morning I saw a firing Aces (been really liking all the panels I seen by him recently) and someone on one train, then seconds later i saw another train with a load of panels, but only saw the tops of the panels through the windows but they looked like some good stuff.

Originally posted by b0b

Been seeing lots of quality panels on the networkers this week so far, but only during morning rush hour. After that they disappear for the day. This morning I saw a firing Aces (been really liking all the panels I seen by him recently) and someone on one train, then seconds later i saw another train with a load of panels, but only saw the tops of the panels through the windows but they looked like some good stuff.

GGrrrr!!! ;)

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

GGrrrr!!! ;)

Everytime I talk to you fella I tell you it is the morning rush hour flex! 8am start at the the bridge in future for you.

Originally posted by b0b

yep i herd that!. been seeing loads of stuff im just abit gutted i aint in the action.

they are really clmaping down so be aware for surpriseing or not so surpriseing raids.:eek:

Archived