Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

Don't know the shutterfly flex...but try this...

right click on the photo/scan...click on properties... highlite the address and copy... on 120z paste the link in the image box but make sure u lose the http:// that is already there.

Fresh Kawps & Asia (not the old London one) panels on the Silverlink Metro running out of Richmond this morning, no photos - sorry.

Originally posted by sofarok

dude there’s already a french guy who’s been putting cat characters all over Europe for about the last 5 years also known as le chat…

I was reminded of the fact when last in Paris with bOb...Still, their is only one feline that counts on the 12oz!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Originally posted by sofarok

dude there’s already a french guy who’s been putting cat characters all over Europe for about the last 5 years also known as le chat…

I was reminded of the fact when last in Paris with bOb...Still, their is only one feline that counts on the 12oz!

But what is 12oz? it isnt the whole uk graffiti scene isit??:confused: :confused: or european/worldwide for that matter..... if somebody is putting something up, then its in respect that u stop putting it up, or isnt it..

Its only the internet...

Originally posted by yesBoss

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00412732f00000001.jpg'>

nuffin speacial jus postin... oh yer an fotango is gay is there anyfin else i can use

allow it yesb your fukin toy, look at wot u do that probly took u fukin 3 hours u fukin subway fart. listen now other heads miet feel u but i see u just try to bite the true original riters and i beg it in theyr crus too. i dont care if u care wot i hav to say ill still say it. oh yea at least u stopped putin up them arrows they were toy cos we all kno they only LOOK like wildstlye.

ask biggie smalls who shot ya:D

ban me u cunts u wont let me post flicks neway. im fed up of all the shit i see u lot chat in here

anyone see the anie/aces full colour panels running through london bridge yesterday?any flicks?there was also a the panel with them i think aswell.

saw another panel sitting in a layup further out...looked like dfie maybe?

quite a lot running through london bridge yesterday....

various throwups, anie/aces/the+ some other panels, a nice turer/dfie/wiz e2e, dfie panel, various skug/other shit panels, and loads of other damage.

ill stick on a few shit flicks soon.

Originally posted by mrbless

allow it yesb your fukin toy, look at wot u do that probly took u fukin 3 hours u fukin subway fart. listen now other heads miet feel u but i see u just try to bite the true original riters and i beg it in theyr crus too. i dont care if u care wot i hav to say ill still say it. oh yea at least u stopped putin up them arrows they were toy cos we all kno they only LOOK like wildstlye.

ask biggie smalls who shot ya:D

ban me u cunts u wont let me post flicks neway. im fed up of all the shit i see u lot chat in here

no one wants to read this mate.shut up and fuck off if u aint got anything pleasent to say...didnt ur parents teach u any manners??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now