UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by Dump Koch

But what is 12oz? it isnt the whole uk graffiti scene isit??:confused: :confused: or european/worldwide for that matter..... if somebody is putting something up, then its in respect that u stop putting it up, or isnt it..

Its only the internet...

Good points, but thats like saying i write ?????, but there is a more famous one in Germany/The Us? Its a never ending circle really. anyhow, enough respect to the french Cat, and to the Le Chat too...long may they continue their feline activities!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Good points, but thats like saying i write ?????, but there is a more famous one in Germany/The Us? Its a never ending circle really. anyhow, enough respect to the french Cat, and to the Le Chat too...long may they continue their feline activities!

i think what hes trying to say, is that you shouldnt try and justify it by saying its a 12oz thing.....

Originally posted by MrBronson

Fresh Kawps & Asia (not the old London one) panels on the Silverlink Metro running out of Richmond this morning, no photos - sorry.

Think i saw that on my morning commute. Only noticed it as my train pulled out...should really pay attention shouldn't I? Especially seeing as i had one of them picture taking jobbers as well...

Originally posted by sofarok

dude there’s already a french guy who’s been putting cat characters all over Europe for about the last 5 years also known as le chat…

http://www.la-grange.net/photos/2001/09/Paris/image/img_2363.jpg'>

Whilst i been reading this, i had thought it was the same guy.....the trains looked different but i thought that might just be down to time issues

proper lechat......knows how to pick his spots:

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/XV32Y_lechat22.jpg'>

(sorry for posting wall pic but its on topic)

hey guys they do the same fucking things back in the states about that shit ... that artical is just to scare everyone who paints and finger prints HA yea rite that coast them to much money, whats the point of that if there bitching about there trains getting taged... its a hoax hahahaha ... well congrates to the pimps that got ups from the cops hahahaha and that bitch who is she ?!?!? she looks like my presidents wife that fucking hoe hahaha later uk ! keep it real!:D

Originally posted by freeque

The maximum jail sentence you can receive for criminal damage is 10 years.

In reality, you're not going to get sent down for that long for graffiti.

well im tony blair and im a wanker and i can predict 99% of you lot will not like me very much for doing this...im doing this to be cool and get my post count up and look important like all the toy shits on here (myself)

Originally posted by freeque

The maximum jail sentence you can receive for criminal damage is 10 years.

In reality, you're not going to get sent down for that long for graffiti.

you never know man, they way theyre goin on at the mo. 2 years for £20k of damage......

Archived