UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Originally posted by sofarok

dude there’s already a french guy who’s been putting cat characters all over Europe for about the last 5 years also known as le chat…

I was reminded of the fact when last in Paris with bOb...Still, their is only one feline that counts on the 12oz!

But what is 12oz? it isnt the whole uk graffiti scene isit??:confused: :confused: or european/worldwide for that matter..... if somebody is putting something up, then its in respect that u stop putting it up, or isnt it..

Its only the internet...

Originally posted by yesBoss

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00412732f00000001.jpg'>

nuffin speacial jus postin... oh yer an fotango is gay is there anyfin else i can use

allow it yesb your fukin toy, look at wot u do that probly took u fukin 3 hours u fukin subway fart. listen now other heads miet feel u but i see u just try to bite the true original riters and i beg it in theyr crus too. i dont care if u care wot i hav to say ill still say it. oh yea at least u stopped putin up them arrows they were toy cos we all kno they only LOOK like wildstlye.

ask biggie smalls who shot ya:D

ban me u cunts u wont let me post flicks neway. im fed up of all the shit i see u lot chat in here

Originally posted by mrbless

allow it yesb your fukin toy, look at wot u do that probly took u fukin 3 hours u fukin subway fart. listen now other heads miet feel u but i see u just try to bite the true original riters and i beg it in theyr crus too. i dont care if u care wot i hav to say ill still say it. oh yea at least u stopped putin up them arrows they were toy cos we all kno they only LOOK like wildstlye.

ask biggie smalls who shot ya:D

ban me u cunts u wont let me post flicks neway. im fed up of all the shit i see u lot chat in here

no one wants to read this mate.shut up and fuck off if u aint got anything pleasent to say...didnt ur parents teach u any manners??

Archived