UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Burnboy me bumbaclot bredwin wagwarn soldierrrrrrrrr..well u got points but i can see why heds are gettin pissed with these boys rinsin da plots...br and tube..but at da end of da day if ur gonna sit n bitch bout dem rinsin da plots u cud b out there rinsin dem before promo's n dat do!..so bitchin wnt get u anywhere...actions are louder than words..remember that lads!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"respect the old school writers for what they have done and what they doing still, but support the newcomers, who have understood what it is all about and who are conscious of the heritage. They are the ones who decide over our future. And youshould know that one can't buy 'knowledge'. Follow your dream of a style - what way ever. Hip Hop world wide. Keep it alive. Peace."

Originally posted by Home Time@Mar 14 2005, 01:14 AM

"respect the old school writers for what they have done and what they doing still, but support the newcomers, who have understood what it is all about and who are conscious of the heritage. They are the ones who decide over our future. And youshould know that one can't buy 'knowledge'. Follow your dream of a style - what way ever. Hip Hop world wide. Keep it alive. Peace."

did u copy that from a book?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fugetive@Mar 13 2005, 10:24 PM

STW IS A TUBE CREW. YOU LOT SORT IT OUT, OR GET THE FUCK OUT, AS I TOLD U FROM DAY ONE. FUCK BRS.

IT AINT SKUNK, TRAINS, WEED

ITS SKUNK TUBES WEED

GET IT RIGHT.

:hatred:

skunk and weed may as well be the same thing...

maybe it should read... SEX TUBES WEED?

Archived