UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fresh_SE@Oct 15 2004, 08:17 AM

Can anyone tell me a good place to bench South Westerns/are they worth benching???

thanks

Hmm...Debatable. Waterloo is good because trains pull in really slowly, so if you can position yourself right you can look down the full length of both sides of most trains there and also scope any bombed fronts. Only problem is, if you do see something your gonna have to leg it to that platform before it pulls out...happened to me last week: Rolex and NT bombs on the front of a Desiro...flew to the platform, all the way to the end to see three raw pieces (E2E) pull out...bugger.

Besides that, Clapham maybe because every SW branch runs through there, and if you see it City Bound, it's going to return pretty soon.

Hopefully helpful. ;)

Originally posted by can of worms+Oct 16 2004, 02:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (can of worms - Oct 16 2004, 02:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BruceVelvet@Oct 16 2004, 01:38 PM

Rare destruction on the newcastle metro.....

http://spe.fotologs.net/?u=lukerocka&i=200...7594794.jpg&c=f

I'm not authorised tp view that page :(

also, I was the impression that the toon's metro get's killed? maybe not

[/b]

I dont know what has happened there, i tried to link the original image but 12oz wouldnt let me!

here is the site if you still want to check it...

http://www.fotolog.net/lukerocka/

I dont know what has given you the impression that the metro gets killed, it is not the impression that i get!